✎ 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩: I Love You

_____

_____

.•*2 years later*•.

"Do you, Jeon Jeongguk, take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I, Jeon Jeongguk, take thee, Kim Taehyung, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, and thereto I pledge myself to you."

"And do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jeongguk as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I, Kim Taehyung, take thee, Jeon Jeongguk, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, and thereto I pledge myself to you."

"You may now kiss the groom."

In that moment nothing had mattered to both men because they were finally holding their world in their arms. They finally claimed each other as theirs and now didn't have to worry about other men or woman trying to steal or persuade them to be with them.

Jeongguk didn't have to worry about men and woman practically throwing themselves at Taehyung because of his money. Taehyung didn't have to worry about Jeongguk being with other women or men because he knew the younger was going to be and stay loyal to him like he will to Jeongguk.

"I love you Jeongguk."

"I love you too, Jeon Taehyung."

.•*2 years later*•.

"Jeon Jiwoo! I need you to get down here now! All you're friends are here!"

A little five year old girl ran down the stairs carefully only to jump into her best friend, Min Honggi's arms. She loved her other friends but she was more fond of Honggi than them. "Ya Jiwoo! Why don't you hug me like you hug Honggi!?" A small girl, probably older than Jiwoo, with cute dimples huffed and smiled before hugging the younger. "Sorry Haeun! I just like Honggie a bit more."

"Jiwoo honey... it's not nice to say that. You should love all your friends the same." Jiwoo looked at her mommy and turned around and bowed slightly to her friends. "Sorry."

"Now go on you four. Go play in the backyard while the adults talk." The kids all ran outside and started running around and playing in the sand box.