✎ 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

_____

_____

"I can't get up."

Jeongguk chuckled and picked up his boyfriend carrying him to the bathroom sitting him down where the sink is. "We got to go to work tomorrow."
Taehyung sighed and nodded. "Yeah... I guess."

Jeongguk turned on the water and waited for the bath to fill up before stepping in along with Taehyung. Once they were situated, they talked and messed around a bit before washing up and stepping out to dry themselves, well actually Jeon drying both of them and carrying his boyfriend to his bed and dressing both of them.

"Good night baby."

"Night love."

Taehyung woke up to the feeling of strong arms wrapped around his waist. He turned around and faced his boyfriend and admired his beautiful facial features. From his long eyelashes down to his mole on his lower lip to the way his lips form a beautiful pout when he is laying on his side. "Gukkie~... time to wake up." He didn't want this moment of staring at his boyfriend to end but sadly, work was calling both of them. "mmm... five more minutes." Jeongguks grip on Taehyungs waist got tighter making Tae flinch because of his surprisingly cold finger tips. "Lord Gukkie... your fingers are cold."

Jeongguk opened his eyes slowly and chuckled. "Sorry baby... Lets get up." Taehyung hummed in agreement and sat up. "Shit. You sure didn't go easy on me last night."

"You provoked me."

"And I do not regret it."

"Okay TaeTae."

Jeongguk sat up, pecked his boyfriend on the cheek and got up to take a shower. Taehyung walked—limped— out the room and went to the other bathroom to take a shower and get ready. Once he was done, he dried himself and stepped out towards his closet.

He picked out a black, low-neck, muscle top and slipped it on. After, he picked out a pair of black boxer briefs and black loose fitting pants and also slipped them on. He tucked in the muscle top and picked out a black Gucci belt and then went back to look for something to put over top his shirt.

It took him a while to find what he was looking for, but he found it. He pulled out a vintage colored cardigan that was really soft and put his arms through the sleeves. He buttoned up the buttons so his collarbones and full figure was on display for other to look at. He knew he was hot.

And sexy too.

Once he was satisfied, he went to put on a bit of makeup. Only the simple stuff. He put on a cherry pink lip tint, making sure that he made the inner part of his mouth darker than the utter part by putting dots of foundation on the out line of his lips, the blending it in. He then put on a very little amount of eyeliner and then put a veeerrrryyy small amount of blush making sure his face had a bit of color to it. He then brushed his hair and split it through the middle letting it fall into his eyes.