✎ 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

_____

_____

"Okay my prince."

The two laid on the couch cuddling and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ear. Occasionally they would peck each other on the lips and start giggling because of how childish it seemed. They felt like they were back in their teenage years. The feeling was amazing. Taehyung loved the feeling of Jeongguks strong arms around his waist and he loved the feeling of him slipping his hands into his shirt tracing little circles onto the elders sides with his thumbs. "You want to know something?" Jeongguk hummed and mouthed a simple response.

"I've never felt so... so alive I guess. I mean, before I was with you I was sleeping around and was just messing around."

"Wait hold on. You ,Kim Taehyung, were hoeing around?! Yet you hated me for doing that!?" Jeongguks grip on the elders waist loosened a bit letting Taehyung turn completely around. He situated himself on the youngers lap and cupped his face with his hands. "The only reason I hated you was because I hated myself. I hated myself for messing with other's feelings. I hated myself for doing what I did and I regret doing what I do."

"What do you mean 'do'!?"

"I MEANT DID!"

Jeongguk huffed and pouted. He turned his head to the side removing Taehyungs hands in the process. "That's not nice ya know. I genuinely thought you hated me for being me. I mean, I also regret doing what I did but if I wasn't hoeing around you probably would have ever noticed me. So I kinda am thankful for doing what I did." Taehyung smiled and traced Jeongguks lips with his thumb.

"I really do like you now. I would never trade you for anything and I mean anything in the world." Jeongguk smiled and attached his lips onto his boyfriends.

This kiss first started out as such an innocent kiss. So sweet and filled with nothing but love and adoration. Each pouring their emotions into it and how much they loved one another. Eventually though, Jeongguk started getting more into it. He pulled Tae farther onto his lap so their fronts were touching. His hands wandered their way farther into the elders shirt reaching to his hardening pink nipples. (aGHH cRInGe)

He took one in between his index finger and his thumb and twisted them softly and pinched them. Occasionally he would pull one of them and twist the other leading his boyfriend to moan into the kiss.

Taehyung on the other hand started grinding onto Jeongguks growing member. He purposely directed his ass onto the youngers crotch. (okay little story here... I'm sorry but like I typed youngers and then auto correct came up and it had crotch and prostate... uHMM eXcUSe mE!? iVe bEEn ExPOsEd!)