✎ 𝕤𝕚𝕩

_____

_____

"Telling me that now but wait until you start begging for me to touch you."

Those words that spilled out of Jeongguks mouth have been replaying in Kim Taehyungs mind for the past week and he is tired of it. After the incident, the elder decided to ignore the younger unless he needed to do something that involved Jeongguk.

It's currently 11:30 at night and he is still in his office signing damn papers. "Fuck... I'm tired." Taehyung sighed and stood up to go grab a fruity drink from the fridge in the little place he has set up for himself. While walking towards his place, he bumped into a couple of his coworkers and politely bowed to them even though he was their boss. "I'm sorry." His coworkers shook their head and also said sorry.

After a couple more sorrys they went their own ways and Taehyung continued on with his mission to get his fruity ass drink.

Finally he arrived to his little space and opened his fridge to grab his drink. Once he grabbed it he walked back to his office.

Again he said bye to some people that were leaving and saying hello to others who are still working.

While walking he again, thought of the damn words that spilled out of...

...

"jEoNgGuK!!!" Jimin yelled. The younger just 'happened' to take his candy and shove it all in his damn mouth. "That was mInEEeEee! Yoongi bought it for me! Not you!" Jimin ran after Jeongguk around the apartment that he shares with Yoongi.

"Why are you even here Jeongguk?" Yoongi asked because it wasn't normal to see the younger visit Yoongi and Jimin. The younger stopped running and answered the elders question. "Well, see... Taehyung- me- umm..." He scratched the back of his head and incoherently said some words. "Did something happen between you two again?" Jimin said with a slightly annoyed look because he knew how much Jeongguk flirted at work and he knew how much Taehyung hated it.

The younger shook his head and remembered what happened last week and started smirking like a fucking psycho. "Yoongi is he okay? He comes here to visit us which is not really common, then he TaKes mY fUcKin cAnDy, then hE SMILES LIKE A DAMN PSYCHO!"

Jimin stoop up from his comfortable spot on Yoongis lap and stands in front of Jeongguk giving him a light slap on his bicep. "KOoKIe!" The younger snapped back into reality and glared at Jimin. "What is it? I was daydreaming about something amazing!"

"Are you good my dude? You're smiling like a creepy pervert." Again, Jeongguk glared at Jimjn and rolled his eyes. "gAsP! YOu DAre gLaRe aT Me!? I'LL hAve YoU kNoW I-" Jimins words were interrupted by a pillow being thrown at his face. "Shut up and sit down Jimin." Yoongi pat his lap signaling his boyfriend to sit there and he happily complied sitting down with a thump making his jibooty jiggle. It also lead Min Yoongi to groan. "Fuck Jimin..."

Jeongguk cringed at the sight and gagged. "Ew... keep the PDA away from me!" This time, Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes at the younger. "Says the one who flirts and makes out no matter where you are!" The younger his tongue out at the second oldest and smiled showing his bunny teeth. "What did you come here for Anyways Jeongguk?" Yoongi asked while secretly giving the jibooty a squeeze. Jimin let out a quiet whimper that only the older could hear. "Certainly not to see you and your boyfriend Min Yoongi." Jeongguk said with a hint of sarcasm. "Let me get straight to the point." The younger sat down on the couch directly in front of the two others oblivious to the fact that Yoongi is groping Jimin and Jimin is trying hard to hold in his moans. "Is Taehyung a little Jimin?" Jimin choked on his own damn moan and looked at Jeongguk with a shocked expression.

"How'd y-you kn-ow?" Jeongguk looked at Jimin with a questioning look and shrugged his stuttering off. "Well... he was acting like a little, he even asked me to be 'his daddy.'" Jimin grinders his hips a bit on Yoongis forming tent and smirked a bit hearing his boyfriends groans. "Well... I don't know if he'd like me to tell you but he i- FuCKkMmM!" Jimin moaned when Yoongi stuck his hands in the back of Jimins pants and teased his rim with his slim finger. "Fuck it! I'll ask you when y'all aren't horny as fUcK!" Jeongguk rapidly walked out hoping not to hear anything else besides Jimins moan.

"Fuck you Yoongi..."

"mmm that'd be nice." The elder said in response with his sexy ass deep, scratchy voice. Jimin moaned again in response to Yoongi because it sent shivers down his spine. He couldn't wait for Yoongi to fuck him senselessly into oblivion.

Before stepping out of the apartment, he heard another one of Jimins moans so he decided to yell out two words that would surely make the other two aware of Jeongguk leaving.

"Horny bastards!"

_____

Sorry for this crappy short filler chapter :')

I haven't been feeling my best because of personal problems and family problems.

FJSKLANNDEJ!

Anyways I'm wondering, should I make the next chapter Yoonmin smut or continue on with the story? If I skip Yoonmin then there'll definitely be less chapters.

You choose! :)

Remember to:
Vote
Comment
Share
And follow!

(Only of you want to!)

-𝓢♡𝓛