✎ 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

you guys love me :)

_____

"Fuck me..."

"Shit Tae." Jeongguk started at the elders beautiful lust-filled chocolate-y eyes making sure he gave him full permission to start anything. Taehyung was tired of waiting so he pulled Jeongguk by the collar of his shirt and connected their lips into a heated kiss.

Their lips molded perfectly together. Jeongguk pokes the others lips with his tongue asking for entrance. The elder complied and let the tongue in his mouth, he let it complete dominate his own. The younger explored the others mouth leaving no place untouched. He started leaning forwards to gain more access inside Taehyungs mouth.

Taehyung leaned back into Jeongguks strong grip and threw his arms around the youngers neck leaning his head to the side to give the other even more access. After a while, Jeongguk pulled away and slowly made his way down to the place he wanted to mark the most.

He wanted everyone and he means everyone to know that this man sitting in his lap was all his and he belonged to no one else. He wanted to mark him so much.

He wanted to hear the moans of the other, he wanted to pleasure him so much that he would scream and shout his name until he no longer could. He wanted to ruin him. He wanted to fuck him so bad that he wouldn't be able to walk. He wanted to fuck him until he can no longer speak, or say anything. He wanted to—to fucking fuck him until even he himself could no longer fuck the elder.

Jeongguk started leaving red marks that would soon turn a magnificent dark magenta and purple. All over Taehyungs neck you could see red blemishes jus carelessly littered.

Soon Jeongguk made his way to the spot where Tae's neck and collarbone met. He bit that spot. Hard? No. But he did bite it to the point where it would turn into a beautiful red color. "mMm~!" Taehyung tilted his head back giving the other more access to his neck so he could mark more of him. He wanted Jeon Jeongguk to mark him and show everyone that he was his and only his.

Taehyung tugged at the hem of his boyfriends shirt. "T-Take it off... please..." Jeongguk removed his mouth from the olders body and allowed him to remove his shirt and throw it somewhere. Taehyung slowly started grinding onto the youngers clothed member making sure it felt good for him and the younger. "Fuck Tae..." once the aforementioned heard that he quickened his pace. He felt a familiar pit in his stomach. He clearly knew what it was and quickened his pace even more.

Jeongguk knew what he was trying to do so he halted his movements by putting his hands on his boyfriends hips and holding him in place. "No baby... not until I get to fucking out my dick in that pretty asshole of yours." Taehyung moaned at the others statement and hesitantly nodded. "Take me to be daddy..." and that's what they other did.