✎ 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

_____

_____

"Don't. Finish. That. Sentence. Or else I'll beat your fine ass with my favorite Gucci belt!"

The ride to their work place, aka Kim Taehyungs company, was full of laughter and small arguments over unnecessary things like how milk chocolate is better than dark chocolate, or which animal is cuter, tigers or bunnies. Just stuff you shouldn't really argue over.

They were each in their own separate offices which were separated by what, three floors? I don't know.

A knock was heard from Kim Taehyungs door.

"Come in." He was currently signing and looking over papers before looking up and seeing his secretary. She bowed and walked towards his direction with a piece of paper in her hands. "This was sent by... someone." Taehyung cocked and eyebrow and tilted his head so the side just a bit before scoffing. "Do you not know who this someone is Ms.Lee?" She shook her head in response and frowned. "No. The letter, I guess you could call it, was sent to Namjoon first, then it traveled through all the Heads before reaching you. Well, that's what I heard when Kim Seokjin brought it to me." Taehyung nodded and grabbed the "note" that was in his secretary's hand. "You are dismissed."

He looked at the piece of paper scanning for anything that gives a clue as to who would send this. There was nothing. No stain, no hair, no finger print or crinkle in the paper besides from everyone else who has had this piece of paper before him. He sighed and started reading it.

Dear Mr.Kim,  CEO of F.I.T,
     Recently, my secretary visited you to talk about our collaboration. When she came back, she came with her makeup smeared and her clothes were tattered. Her hair was all over the place and she had tear-stained cheeks. I asked her what was wrong but she did not tell me anything. I tried asking her again but she did not say anything to me. After a couple of days, she came into my office and sat down and started telling me what happened. I could not believe what was coming out of her mouth. Apparently she had been raped by none other than you. You touched her in areas where a woman should not be touched by any man unless given consent. You also forced her to keep quiet or else. She didn't tell me anything else. I hate to inform you this, but our collaboration is over and I will be taking you to court.
      Signed,
              Park Bogum, CEO of Capitol Clothes

Fuck.

"Damn it..." taehyung tugged at his brown locks roughly before heavily sighing. He was truly fucked. The supposed collab was supposed to be happening soon! Like really soon! All the venues were rented and almost set up. Now he had to cancel the events, pay the venues back for the time and customers they lost, pay his workers for their hard work and their time, and so much more. He also had to attend court and plead innocent. "I want you to explain this to me before I fucking beat your ass!" Jeongguk walked in with steam practically coming out of his ears.
Taehyung looked up slowly meeting eyes with his boyfriend. "I didn't rape her! If anything she was going to rape me!"