Chapter 1: Creating a Robot...

//Experiment No. #27 = FAILED

Error cursed under his breath quietly. His experiments had failed yet again. No matter how hard he tried. He always seems to be failing. He wondered why his experiments were always going down. He pondered for a bit. But then a thought hit him.

'Maybe his experiments never work because no one tests it out...' 

That could be true, but no one would be dumb enough to test his experiments out. They're too scared to get injured or killed by his experiments... An idea then struck his mind.

'What if... He builds a Robot... That does his every command... That does not die... That does not betray him... And is willing to do anything for him...'

Error smirked and began calculating how he's gonna act, sound and look like. He then wrote down a list of parts that he's gonna need to build the Robot. 

Yes, the Robot, Error is gonna create, is a Male Robot. Why can't it be a Female Robot instead, you ask? Well, Error isn't really comfortable about Females inside his Lab. So, he decided to make a Male Robot instead, plus he could use the company. 

Wait... You're asking about his private parts? If Error should make it? Well... If you wanna know so bad.. Maybe in some chapters. Ok, stop breaking the fourth wall, Author-chan, they wanna read he story!!! Ok, Ok! On to the story!

Error was finally done calculating his appearance, his voice and his way of acting. Now, all he needs to do, is build the Robot. Since, he already had all the parts he needs right here. Error moved some folders from his computer and transferred them into a small memory chip. He took the memory chip from his computer and made a quick-analyze, just to make sure there were no viruses.

After doing his quick-analyzing, he then grabbed his toolbox and placed it beside his blueprint table, where he makes his blueprints. He made a sketch of how the Robot was gonna look like. He made some designs on the clothes, the Robot was gonna wear (A maid dress ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

Now, I know what ya'll are thinking, Robots doesn't wear clothes. Well, this one does. But, his clothes kinda looks and feels like, human clothings. But, I can assure you, the Robot's clothings are, Ice proof(clothes does not freeze) and Fire proof(does not burn when close to fire). The only issue is, his clothes is not water proof and can only be torn by his Creator, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), well actually it can be torn by anyone. On to the story!

Error made some calculations to make sure the Robot is gonna be water proof, Ice proof, Fire proof, Blast proof, immune to bullets, arrows, acid, rust and lava. After he was done with that, he grabbed some spare parts and the parts for the Robot's weapons, so he can create the Robot. He laid his blueprint down and grabbed his blueprint down and grabbed his tools and then began building his Robot. (Too lazy to write that stuff)

<Time Skip (Cause too lazy)>

It was beginning to be Morning. Error almost finished his Robot, he only needed a few modifications and his small memory chip. Error turned his gaze to the robot then back at the memory chip, with tired eyes. He grabbed a pen and wrote something down on the Memory chip. He yawned, as he looked at his Robot one last time.

'I'll continue this in the afternoon.. So tired...' Error placed the memory chip next to the Robot and trudged down towards his room. He plopped down on his messy bed and stared at the ceiling for a long time, until he fell asleep.

{Hey! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the story! Chapters will slowly be published due to school. And yeah, Bye!}