Chapter 5: Confessions~

The elevator doors opened. Fresh looked around the room. He had never been in this part of the lab before. Error always told him to not go here, unless told so.

"Why is it so dark? Should I use my Night Vision shades, Master Error?" Fresh asked, as he looked at Error. The Scientist only shook his head and then stepped out of the elevator, with Fresh following from behind.

"No, no. It's alright.. Hold on, let me just push this.." Error replied, as he pushed a button. Gears and cogs(Now I'm just making random stuff XD) were then heard from the room, making the smaller Robot jump in surprise a bit. The ceiling began to open, revealing...

Fresh looked up and gasped in awe, as his eyes began to spark in excitement. He smiled widely.

"Oh my stars! Master, this is beautiful! I didn't this was here!!" Fresh exclaimed excitedly. Error chuckled and looked up aswell. The stars were beautiful at this time, at night. The stars twinkled in the night sky and it went well with the smaller Robot's mechanical eyes. It was glistening and shining, reflecting the starry night above. It almost looked like, you were staring at the galaxy.

"Heh, not as beautiful as you..." Error flirted a little, making Fresh's metal cheeks to heat up and look at his Creator in surprise. Once Error realized what he said, he blushed as well.

They stared at each others eyes for a moment, not noticing they were slowly closing the gap between them. Fresh looked up at Error, bubbly eyed.

"M-Master Error?.." Fresh stuttered, feeling his fans trying to cool his over heating cheeks down. Error gently took a hold of Fresh's metal hands with his own.

"F-Fresh, I-I have to confess something..." Error stammered nervously. Fresh smiled gently at him, which made the taller blush more.

"You can tell me anything, Master.." Fresh said, gently. Error nodded.

"I... I've fallen inlove with you.." Fresh didn't even have time to react or say anything, because his Creator had quickly kissed him. I repeat Error was kissing him.

Fresh widened his eyes, but then slowly closed it, melting into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Error's neck, as Error slowly wrapped his arms around his waist.

After a minute or two, they both pulled away for air, leaving a small strand of salive between them. They looked at each other for a bit, blushing from the kiss (Fresh's overheating cheeks).

"I love you too, Master Error.." Fresh admitted, feeling his metal cheeks heat up more and his fans trying to cool down, Fresh smiled warmly at Error. The Scientist smiled back, kissing the smaller Robot's cheek gently, making Fresg giggle.

Error then sat on the ground with Fresh on his lap, since he was tired of standing around. They looked at the night sky, enjoying each others warmth and presence. not noticing the toothy grin and the dark blue glowing eye from the shadows.