Chapter 7: The captivity

Rebooting systems... 80%
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rebooting systems... 90%
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rebooting systems... 100%
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rebooting systems... Complete!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sensors activating...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Systems online...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fresh slowly opened his eyeplates, groaning a bit at how stiff his body was. He scanned the area. It was dark. Fresh transformed his eyes into his Night vision shades. He looked around, it was still a bit dark, but he could see that he was in an empty room and a table with a large tray ontop of it, with sharp weapons on it. Fresh realized that he was chained on a transforming table(Can be used as a wall and a table, kinda like this).

 Fresh realized that he was chained on a transforming table(Can be used as a wall and a table, kinda like this)

Right now, Fresh has his hands chained above his head, his feet were chained too, but they spread a bit. Everytime he moved his hands or feet, a scarping sound could be heard. In this situation, Fresh would've already gotten out and escaped this unknown place.

But, the problem was, he was a bit low on energy and even if he did had the energy, he couldn't really destroy the chains that was holding him captive, some strong magic was preventing him to break it. Fresh transformed his Night vision shades back to his normal eyes. He needed to save his energy, so he can get out of here, if he can.

Fresh perked his head up, when he heard footsteps approaching the room he was in. He shut his eyeplates at the sudden gleam of light, that flooded the room. Once he had adjusted, he opened them to see, a tall, dark, goopy(Like Gaster) skeleton infront of him. Fresh looked at him angrily, as the goopy skeleton gave him a toothy grin. (The story of Nightmare was experimenting gone wrong)

"What have you done to my Master!? And where am I!?" Fresh snarled angrily. A loud slap echoed the room. Fresh looked at the goopy skeleton infront of him in shock and in slight pain. He winced in pain,when he felt his cheek had a slightly huge dent now. The goopy skeleton smirked evilly, as he leaned closer to Fresh's eye level, grabbing his metal chin roughly, forcing the smaller Robot to look at him in the eyes. 

"You really shouldn't talk to me like that.. Especially, that I'm your new Master now and you now belong to me.." The dark skeleton answered calmly, yet threateningly. Fresh jerked his head away from the skeleton's hand, as he growled.

"What are you talking about?! You're not my Master! And I don't belong to anyone except Master Error!!" Fresh shouted. A loud slap was heard again. Fresh whimpered at the stinging pain on his metal cheek. The dark skeleton growled slightly, clenching his fists tightly, as if to stop himself from raging.

"Until you learn on how to shut that rude mouth of yours and to obey your new Master.. I will have to give you.. 'Punishments' every now and then..." The goopy skeleton smirked, as he walked away. But not before he paused, when he heard the smaller Robot whisper.

"W-Who are you?.." The goopy skeleton smirked, as he walked back to Fresh, placing a hand on the Robot's dented metal cheek.

"From now on, you will call me.. Master Nightmare~..."

Note: Credits to EpicAnimatez and Pixilneko  for helping me write this chapter!! So, I want you guys, that reads this, to follow them and read their stories or to see their amazing art books, if you can and want! ^^ Thank you and Good day/night!