Chapter 2: Activating...

Beep, beep, beep, beep... Beep, beep, beep, beep... Beep, beep, be-... Error smacked his alarm clock off. He groaned, as he tiredly sat up, rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyesocket. The Glitchy scientist then made his way towards the bathroom, to shower.

After he was done, he went back to his room to change to his clothes. He grabbed his glasses and Lab coat and put them on, as he made his way towards his Lab. When the Robot came to his view, he smiled slightly. He patted the Robots shoulder blade gently.

"You're almost done, Kid.. Just a few modifications and tweaks here and there and you'll all be set. I won't leave your memory chip, of course!" Error said to his Robot. When he didn't get a reply, he sighed.

"This is gonna be an adjustment..." He grumbled, as he sat on his swivel chair and typed something on his computer. A few minutes later, he grabbed a cable and plugged it into his computer, the other end is plugged into his Robot.

He then transferred all the modifications and files he made, into his Robot. Once he was done, he took the cable off the Robot and his computer. He then grabbed the small memory chip and walked towards his Robot. He opened a small panel at the back of the Robots head and gently inserted the small memory chip.

After he did that, he closed the small panel and took a charging cable and plugged it into his Robot, he took the other end and plugged it into an empty outlet. He waited for a couple of minutes, since he installed a 'Fast-charge' for his Robot, that was one of the modifications he transferred into his Robots memory chip.

A few minutes had passed again, Error was getting impatient, he was going to check on his Robot. When suddenly, the Robots eyes snapped open, revealing a purple eye and an upside down purple metallic heart. The scientist Glitch stepped back, a bit surprise, but then smirked widely.

"Yes! It worked! I knew it!" Error exclaimed, as he kept praising himself of how smart he was. He then looked at his Robot, almost forgetting something.

"Ah, Yes, I almost forgot." Error said to himself, as he unstrapped the Robot from the table. He then took the charging cable off the Robot and grabbed the Robot by the waist and set him down on the floor, a bit surprised that the Robot was a bit lighter than he expected. He looked down at the Robot, surprised again that the Robot was a bit shorter than he expected aswell, just below his mouth.

When he build his Robot, he was sure he made it where they were at equal height. He shrugged it off and looked at his Robot, with amused eyes, as he grabbed a clipboard and a pen. He teleported them to a large white room, where he tests his inventions and experiments out. He looked at his Robot, with pen and a clipboard in hand.

"Okay, how bout we start with.." Error began, as he looked at his clipboard.

"Ah, here we go. Motion sensors." Error continued, as the Robot nodded. The Glitchy scientist then pushed a button, as the Robots eyes transformed into a neon green and black visor shades. Then suddenly, a cat popped out from the floor. The cat walked towards the Robot with curiosity.

The Robot stared at the cat for a bit, tilting its head as if he was curious. His motion shades bleeped, making an alarm noise and the word 'MOTION - DETECTED' was shown in front of his visor shades. The Robots arm transformed into a small blaster weapon, shooting a small rope cage, trapping the cat.

The cat meowed and tried to get out of its cage, but to no avail, it couldn't. Error hummed in satisfaction and nodded, writing something down his clipboard. He looked up from his notes, to see his Robot gently petting the cat and the Robots motion shades had transformed back to their original form.

Error looked confused for a second, but he shrugged it off and pressed another button. Some targets then appeared on the ceiling and on the floor.

"Ok then.. Let's see, blast those targets silently and loudly." The scientist Glitch said, as he stepped back slightly, not wanting to get hit by some incoming block of wood from one of the targets. The cat seemed to get the memo as well, since it was freed from its cage by the Robot. The cat stepped back a bit, hiding behind the Scientist's legs.

The Robot nodded and lifted his arm, some small missiles then came out and shot out, blasting the targets on the ceiling, making a loud explosion. He lifted his other hand and shot a few arrows (this is my silent weapon), hitting the targets that were on the floor.

Error nodded in satisfaction, as he jotted down some notes. Once Error finished testing his Robots functions and abilities. He teleported them back to his Lab and grabbed his Robot by the waist, lifting him up and sat him on the table. He then scanned his notes and then looking back at at his Robot with satisfaction, while smiling softly.

"Great job, it seems everything is working in order, as planned. I'll be happy to have you as my Experimentor and... My Personal Assistant... Fresh..." Error said calmly, with a soft smile, as he looked at the smaller Robot. Fresh smiled and nodded.

"Yes, Master Error..."

{Hey Guys! This is an edit I made, cause I totally forgot to put this picture in.}

}