Chapter 9: A Robot rescue mission

"GET AWAY FROM HIM THIS INSTANT, YOU DIRTY ROBOT STEALER!!" A glitched voice shouted. Fresh instantly recognised that voice anywhere. It was his Creator, Error! Fresh lifted his head up and looked at the now broken door, to see Error and a skeleton, he didn't know, leap inside the room, carrying guns and pointing it at Nightmare.

"Master Error!!" Fresh exclaimed happily, relieved to see his Creator. Nightmare looked at him then back at them, glaring and growling angrily.

"Insolent fools! You shall pay for interrupting my fun!!" Nightmare shouted angrily, as his tentacles shot out, grabbing Error and Ink. Error ducked his head, resulting for the tentacle to miss him. But unfortunately, Ink was behind him and got caught by it.

"ACK!" Ink yelped, as he struggled to get free from the tentacle that was strangling him, by the neck. Error noticed this and shot the tentacle with his gun. Nightmare hissed in pain, retracting his tentacle instinctively. He growled, as he lunged on to Error, tackling him outside the room. Ink dodged and glanced at the two for a second.

Once he assured himself, that Error can handle Nightmare, he ran towards the smaller Robot, breaking the chains that was holding Fresh. To his shock, the chains didn't budge. It was like some magic, was preventing him to destroy it.

"M-Make him distracted! The magic w-will weaken, i-if he's distracted!" Fresh suggested. Ink nodded, running towards the doorway. Once he spotted Error m,  he shouted.

"Error, shoot him! Keep him distarcted! His magic will weaken, if he is!" Error nodded and started shooting Nightmare, with his paint gun. Nightmare hissed in pain and transformed his tentacles into a barrier wall, to shield himself from getting shot more, while throwing  purple fire balls at Error. The glitch dodged them barely.

Nightmare could feel his magic weaken a bit. Ink took note of this and ran back to the smaller Robot. He could see the magic fading from the chain, that was restraining Fresh. Ink quickly destroyed it, before Nightmare could regain his strength back. Fresh sat up quickly, as he held his broken arm, weakly.

"T-Thank you for h-helping Master Error, just to s-save m-me.. But, may I-I ask who you a-a-are?.." Fresh asked, his vocalizer a bit glitched and distorted, from the screams he had earlier. Ink smiled confidently, as he held out a hand to Fresh.

"The name's, Ink! A scientist that experiments with paint to make art or just make weapons out of them!" Ink answered, grinning. Fresh smiled slightly, as he shook Ink's hand, with his not broken.

"Ggrr, Nightmare teleported somewhere, before I could finish him.. Fresh?.." A glitched voice called out. Fresh turned his head at the doorway, to see Error. He smiled widely, as big oily tears started spilling from his eyes.

"Master Error!!" Fresh yelled out happily. Error ran over to him, hugging him tightly, as Fresh hugged back too. Well, tried to. Error pulled back and looked at the smaller Robot, as he gently cupped his cheeks.

"Fresh, I'm so glad we found you.. You dontknow what I'd do, if I'd lost you.." Error then looked at Fresh, from top to bottom. His eyes widened. Fresh's left arm was ripped off and his body, face and legs were dented, broken and cracked. His left eye, with the mechanical heart in it, was still working, but the energy within them was fading slightly and his clothes were torn and dirty also. Error growled angrily, as his left eye flared.

"What. Did. He. Do to you..." Error gritted his teeth furiously, as he let go of Fresh, clenching his fists, to stop himself from raging. Fresh weakly cupped Error's cheeks.  

"Sshh, sshh, it's okay, Master, it's okay. I-I'm fine, don't-"

Note: By the way if anyone were curious, this is what Fresh looks like now, in this chapter. ^^