Chapter 3: Catheryn's POV

I had just met my maids in this huge room that was nothing like home. Not even close.

For one thing, I get an actual bed in exchange for a blanket on the floor next to seven complaining siblings. Also, I had three maids treating me with anything and everything I needed.

That was not what it was like being a six.

If it wasn't for the make-over I just got, this ruby red dress that everyone here calls an 'evening gown', and a curling iron, I would be a potato sack with eyes.

"Cena, I'll be in the hall taking a breather." Which was true, this was a lot to take in. My head maid nods and allows me to leave.

It is crazy that I have people in the same caste as me waiting on my every need.

I paced down the hall, I was exploring while trying to get ahold of my breath. I was looking down, and not paying attention when this big broad shoulder knocked me down.

Instead of being yelled at to watch out, I hear a more gentle voice.

"Are you alright miss?" His hand comes up to mine, and I am pulled up on my feet.

"Woah, your strong," is all I manage to say in that moment. His big, blue, dreamy eyes look at my not-so-dreamy looking balls.

A small laugh comes from his mouth.

"Oh! Where are my manners, I am Prince Caleb." He smiled and bows. Where were MY manners? I was just staring at him blankly before I realized it was time to curtsy.

"I'm Catheryn." I say with a clumsy curtsy.

"Nice to meet you Lady Catheryn." He smiled and looked into my dull brown eyes again.

Wait, did he just call me LADY Catheryn? That was most defiantly odd.

"Sorry about running into you, your majesty." I blurt out after the ten seconds of silence.

"It was completely my fault, I was not looking." He smiled but I objected.

"Neither was I."

"Then I guess it is both of our faults." He smiled with a crooked grin.

"I can settle for that." I said actually exhaling for the first time since this whole moment had started.

"Well, I am afraid I must be going, will I be seeing you at the welcome dinner tonight, Lady Catheryn?" He asked.

"Well, it is not really my style..." I trail off looking down at the white tile with gold trim. Wow, these people can decorate nicely.

"Well, I wouldn't want to 'cramp your style' but, I would love to get to know you better." He smiles again. It is like he knows my weakness.

"Okay, you are just so persuading." I tease with a smile of my own, but there is no way it is as bright as his.

"Okay, see you then." He grabbed my hand so gentle, and kissed it so lightly.

"Goodbye, Lady Catheryn." After that he turned and left.

"Goodbye..." I whisper and turn back towards my room. I think I lost more breath then I already had when I needed a breather. Once I close the door and in the almost soundproof I start screaming like a little fangirl.

"Cena! I have exciting news!"