Chapter 11: Kaleigh's POV

This party was all so great. Caleb looked pretty happy with all the gifts he was getting. I kind of stood and watched. Whoever had the creative idea, (Probably Christina) for each girl to get him a brooch or charm of their personality is a little brilliant.

I personally did not want any gifts, except maybe a ring and a husband... But none of these girls could give me that.

One girl, Penelope I believe her name was, walked up to me with one hand behind her back. She smiled and curtsied.

"Hello Princess Kaleigh," she pulled her hand out from behind her back and it held blue, yellow, and red flowers.

"And happy birthday," she added.

I smiled and received the gift.

"Thank you! These are beautiful." I smiled and gave her a small hug.

"I just... Well we were all giving Caleb gifts, and I just felt bad. It is your birthday too." She replied.

"Yeah, but I didn't need any gift," I smiled humbly, "But," I leaned in close and transferred to a whisper, "I just know this year my parents are bringing eligible bachelors for me to marry." I squeaked a little if excitement.

Penelope smiled and squeaked a little too.

Eventually other girls came and joined in on out conversation, yet some stayed over by Caleb, practically drooling on him.

We talked about many things. Such as, the castle, Caleb, boys, my birthday, Caleb, secrets... And that also lead to Caleb. These ladies were obsessed.

"Has anyone else seen Prince Caleb shirtless?" Lady Bailey asked with a giggle at the end, and some of the other girls giggled along.

"It's not that hard, he is shirtless all the time," Gabrielle added, I burst out laughing at that because it was so true! Let's just say he was not modest about his abs.

"I want to see Caleb shirtless," Jayden complained in a whiny voice. Some girls rolled their eyes, I had no idea what was up with this girl, I just met her, yet all the girls seemed to, I don't know, loathe her. Trust me, she was starting to irk me as well.

Suddenly my mother grabs everyone's attention.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, if you don't mind following me, we are going to continue this party in the Grand Ballroom," she said leading all the girls and guards towards that room.

As soon as we walked in it hit me.

There were about twenty, strong, handsome, screw the royal words, these guys were hot!

"Kaleigh, it is your birthday too! So we decided to bring you your own little selection! Have fun!" My mother gave me a smile, then a wink. I gave a laugh as I walked up to the first guy.

He bowed and introduced himself as Prince Troy of Australia with this AMAZING accent! It was to die for.

A bunch of the girls were winking at me and mouthing, "Get some!"

My brother has chosen the most elegant ladies of Illèa.

So, while I got to talking with Mr. Tall, Tan, and Handsome, Caleb took turns dancing with the girls, Marcus and Olive were slow dancing, and eventually my parents got on the dance floor.

I decided to take turns with my own selection boys for a dance. That would be the only way I would get to know them, they would only be staying until midnight, and not for months.

They night decided to go on talking to each boy never failed to keep me entertained. The Heir of England was the best offer... But his dentist was not doing a very good job.

The Duke of Switzerland was sweet... Yet not so sweet to look at.

One guy did catch my eye. I got along the most with The Prince of Mexico/ Puerto Rica. We had a connection the whole time, we even had a date set up for next week! I was so excited, this might just be my new husband.

I went to sit at one of the tables with Penelope, Gabrielle, and Sarah.

"Great! Princess Kaleigh is here! Listen, we were wondering if we could plan a sleepover in the Women's Room tonight?" Sarah said afraid of what my answer would be, but still excited about the whole idea.

"I'm in, I will have to talk to Olive about it as well, I'm sure she will be in too." I smiled as all the girls echoed, 'yes'.

"Are we inviting everyone?" Penelope asked.

"It would only be fair..." I confirmed. As they nodded their heads in agreement.

"Great! It's a date!" I add as they run to tell the other girls. Now this was going to be interesting...