Chapter 10: Bella's POV

What. Is. Going. On.

First, we had to be snuck into the dining room like a secret agent. If out heels even touched the ground at least four girls would shush louder then the heel tap. I still had no idea what this whole party thing was about.

I saw Jayden was amongst the group. Weird. I thought she was out of the room when the Princesses were giving is details...

"Are we almost there?" Daisy asked. We never really talked, I guess I did not want her perkiness to catch.

"Shhh!" Echoed throughout the hall as Daisy whispered back, "Sorry," crossing her arms as she continued to walk.

I pondered in my head different ideas of what could be inside the small box that we were suppose to give the Prince. It looked like a ring would fit in there, but I doubt the Prince would need 10 rings.

Oh man.

I could not believe that there were only ten of us left. It was almost down to the Elite. I know the Elite is suppose to be ten, but ever since King Maxon made his six, the trend caught on.

All of the girls, including the Queen, made it to the Dining Room.

We sat down at the table for a while, and just whispered to each other the whole time.

"How was your date with the Prince?" I heard them asking each other. Now me, I did not want to talk, I wanted to stare intently at that little box trying to find out what was inside. If only I could have laser vision.

"SHH! I hear voices." Sarah said. Suddenly, the girls were squealing with excitement and shushing each other.

Then, very swiftly, Queen America got a giant, banner sized piece of paper and hung it on the wall. No one bothered to help her, we were all waiting for the sign to unfold. Now everything was coming together.

This was Prince Caleb and Princess Kaleigh's birthday party.

Actually, on our date, Caleb mentioned something about getting Kaleigh earrings. I guess I did not realize it was his birthday too. I apparently forgot the whole twin concept.

Then, Olive bursts through the door.

"They're coming!" She whisper yells at everyone. Olive and America hide behind the curtains, and we the selected are expected to lay under the table.

"When they come in with Marcus, we are going to yell surprise." Olive explains getting situated in the curtains. The last of the girls crawled under the table, and rest on the surprisingly clean, non-dusty floor.

"I'm going to open the box," Jayden said not exactly to herself, because she wanted everyone to hear it. She smugly put her fingers in position.

"What? No! Christina specifically said no one but the Prince should open it." I complained

"What is Christina going to do? Stop me? If she even found out we were crouching under a table in these clothes she would cry." Jayden retorted, her sparkly red nails ready to open the box.

"Yes, but it is Prince Caleb's gift." Daisy complained with a pout on her face, that looked like a child who just got their candy stolen.

"A look isn't going to kill me." Jayden argued, and before anything else is said, she peeks open the box. Daisy gasps.

"See? No harm, no foul." Jayden snaps the box closed, and someone under the table, it was kind of dark so I did not see who, gave out a whispered shush.

That is when the door of the Dining Room opens and Queen America, and Princess Olive are the first to yell surprise.

We all scatter out from under the table, and yell a kind of squealish,

"Surprise!"

Bailey and Gabrielle were trapped in by a few girls and were a little late with the surprise. They were the echo.

Caleb and Kaleigh's eyes went big with surprise. But it was not just regular surprise. I think they were so busy that they genuinely forgot their birthday.

Wow.

"OMG! This is great! Look at these decorations." Kaleigh awes and oohs at everything in the room, including our dresses.

"Now who is ready to get this party started!!"