Chapter 5: Reese's POV

I was feeling nausea coming.

"Immune system don't fail me now." I said gulping down the medicine my maids had made for me. I have no idea why on an important day my stomach was acting up.

Today, there would be a gathering in the women's room to meet Queen America, and Princesses Kaleigh and Olive. I was so excited. ...Maybe that was why my stomach hurt!

I got ready in a nice sundress that seem to not fit that well. I bobby pinned my bangs back, and brushed out my bob haircut.

I thought I was ready until my maids brought a make-up box over.

"Don't you come near me with that!" I pointed my finger and ran behind my chair.

"I have had enough make-up for a whole year after our first day," I explained, but my maids did not listen.

"You have to look your best for meeting the royal women." My head maid, Dana, tried to persuade me, but no way was that important enough to pluck my eyebrows off.

"Just let her go, she is a natural beauty," Cassie said smiling at me.

After that I left with Dana's approval.

--

"Sorry I'm late." In came Princess Kaleigh, looking stunning in a yellow floral print. She may have been late, but everyone still clapped for her.

One by one Olive was calling girls over to the love seat to get to know them. While that happened, everyone else was playing bs with a deck of cards the Queen had found.

Kaleigh and this girl, Gabrielle, were dominating.

"I told you I was good," Kaleigh bragged leaning back in her seat with her arms on the back of her head.

"Well, my maids and I have been playing every night, it was a coincidence we are playing right now, three jacks." She said putting three cards down.

"Bs!" I said before anyone else. I was right and she took her cards back.

"That's what happens when you get cocky." I told her and laughed a little, to my surprise everyone else laughed too. Even Gabrielle.

"Alright, I have learned my lesson." She smiled sorting out all the new cards she had gotten. These girls were a great bunch to hang out with.

That is when the sickness hit.

I rushed to the restroom which was what seemed like a mile away from the women's room. I barely made it before I puked my guts out.

Three of the girls had followed me, but I couldn't tell who because my vision had gone blurry.

"Reese are you okay?" The one who I knew was Rosalie because I could see hints of light pink hair. Then all I saw nothing else but pitch black.

----

I wake up a few blinks at a time before I see Rosalie, Gabrielle, and Bella all sharing the same disappointed sad faces.

"What's wrong?" I managed to say sitting up a bit.

Reese, you have been kicked out of the selection." Gabrielle blurted the news, trying not to look me in the eye.

"Wait what?" I ask sitting up even more.

"They are kicking me out? All I did was puke-"

"No it's not," Bella interrupted while staring at her feet. I looked a little confused.

She looked up, and stared right into my eyes.

"Reese, your pregnant."