Chapter 15: Daisy's POV

You wouldn't call me perky? Would you? I mean so maybe I bounced a little when i walked, and I said hi to everyone i passed. I am not perky! Bubbly maybe, but i dont speak in a high pitched voice like perky girls do. I actually, have a voice quite deep. Not as deep as Gabrielle's though. That girl could croak.

We all gathered around in the Women's Room, Me, Bella, Gabrielle, Bailey (number one, two was eliminated a while back), Sarah, and... wait, where was Jayden?

"Does anyone know where Jayden is?" I asked as all the girls looked around noticing her disapperance too.
Everyone one looked around a little dumbfounded shaking their heads no. Expect Gabrielle. She didn't even look up from her magazine, but she seemed really mad about something.
"Gabrielle? What's wrong?" I asks walking over to her as she looked up from her magazine at the sound of her name.
"What? Oh, nothing." She shook her head, looking back down at her magazine.
"Did something go in with you and Jayden?" I dared to ask expecting her claws to come out and her bark to go loud.
All she did was flip her page swiftly in one flick of the wrist.
"Nothing. Happened." She spoke fast, but it felt like it took hours to say.
"I heard she was eliminated." Sarah piped up finally.
Gabrielle looked absolutely un-phased as I walked over to Sarah.
"Where did you hear that?" I asked.
"Why, Prince Caleb told me himself." She boosted up proudly at her response with a smile. All he other girls gasped with jealousy.
Gabrielle just laughed.
"Yeah right, you probably heard it from one of your maids." She smirked as she flipped another page of her magazine.
Sarah's smile faded at that and she sunk down in her seat.
"Maybe we could just ask Prince Caleb about it?" I input before anything started, that didn't need to.
All the others agreed and we sat up, on our way to the Dining Hall, where we knew the Prince would be.
"What? You don't believe me?" Sarah jabbed getting up immediately out of her seat.
Gabrielle just kept laughing under her breath.
"What is so dang funny to you?!" Bella glared at Gabrielle like she took the last cookie.
"Oh, nothing of your concern." Gabrielle sneered, then made a point of flipping her magazine page really loudly. Bella rolled her eyes and sat down.
"I'm sorry Bella, did that bother you?" Gabrielle was tempting Bella to just come over and claw her eyes out.
"Yes, a little." Bella states, a little irritated.
"Oh... Good." Gabrielle smiles and flips her magazine again. And that was that. Bella lurched over to Gabrielle and slugged her right in the moneymaker.
"I've been wanting to do that since the beginning of the competition." Bella snarls as she begins to get up, but as she turns, she turns to see Prince Caleb with a disappointed glance on his face.
"I guess we don't have to go get him from the dining hall now."

((Author's note)) Hey guys! Sorry for the delay on the story! But, to make up for it, I have another story I'm writing right now called "Stressed, Depressed, but Well-dressed" which is coming soon! Make sure you guys stay tuned for that! Thanks guys!