Chapter 14: Jayden's POV

How is this happening!?!

 GOD! I wanted to punch Caleb in his boyish parts! No need to say they were manly, because what kind of man ELIMINATES Jayden Brooks! 

 NO ONE! 

 I was so done with everything, and everyone after the sleep over, and I was obviously one of the top ranked in the polls, but Caleb STILL did not pick me for his wife?

 Was i not pretty enough? 

 Ha! Who was I kidding? I am GORGEOUS!

 His loss.

 I slammed the door to my bunker, which these apes seem to call a bedroom. That was a joke. I paced down the hallway to the women's room to get the nail file i had left in there, and maybe pick up a magazine or two. 

 Gabrielle was in the Women's Room, readin a magazine when i noticed her nails had a little dust on the tops.

 "Oh.My.God." I said stunned at how this girl had lack of respect for me. She only looked to glance my way and looked back down at what she was reading.

 "What? Cat got your tonuge, or did you just break a nail?" She smirked still sheilding her eyes from looking at me.

 "Give it BACK!" I screeched, and that made her look up from the magazine, a bit startled. 

 "Okay, you have officially lost it." She commented before looking back down at her magazine, a little annoyed. I was the one that should be annoyed! Not that klepto freak!

 "I haven't lost it! Because i know you took it! I can see the uncleaned nail dust." I rolled my eyes. I was so done now, if I wasnt already before.

 Her eyes showed she genuinly had no idea what i was raging about, but that was because she was clueless and stupid.

 "I will let you off easy if you return the nail file now." I said as smoothly as i could, holding out my perfectly manicured hand.

 "Oh, thats too bad, you see Jayden, i don't want to be let off easy," She put the magazine down and stood up. "I am so sick and tired of you mistreating the other selected, sassing the princesses, and not even loving Caleb!" She shouted inching closer to me. I stood my ground.

 "What makes you think I don't love the Prince. Sure he is plenty handsome, and for crying out loud he is the prince!" I said through gritted teeth. Gabrielle just rolled her eyes and I scoffed.

 "I can't deal with your shit." She tossed the nail file at me, roughly I might add, and got back to her magazine. I was a little hurt, but i didn't care anymore. I would never have to see her peasant face again.

 "Well, you won't have to anymore." I replied, and before she could comment, I left the room.... Only to come back in and say,

 "Maybe you should try wiping the dust off of your nails after you are done stealing people's nail files." And with that, the door was slammed.