Chapter 6: Christina's POV

I walk into the room full of the selected girls. Some have recently been eliminated due to "impeccable" circumstances. And a few of them just either wanted to go home or could not take the pressure of our latest rebel attack... But things are getting fixed.
"Hello ladies, My name is Christina, you may have seen me for a brief moment at your make-overs, but I am your new etiquette teacher." I said as the ladies just looked around and stared at each other.
"That means I will be teaching you manners." I say checking to make sure my posture was straight. All of the selected clapped, also I heard a few, "Ohhhhh!"'s scattered throughout.
I had a lot of work to do.
"Okay ladies, when you become a Princess, remember none of you will actually reach Queen status unless something tragic happens to Prince Marcus and Princess Olive," I say getting a little off track.
"Anyway, during your duties as Princess, you will need to find problems that plague Illèa today, and help create alliances with the other countries." I said, I think I was losing my audience, none of them seemed interested except for maybe one or two.
"Ladies, may I remind you this decides if you are eliminated or not." I say firmly as all of their slumped figures straightened up. Was it just me or did their ears pop out of their heads in preparation to listen.
"Now that I have your attention..." I trail off as I see one blonde head looking down and filing her nails.
"Jayden, the lady is staring at you." The girl with the pink hair whispered as the blonde girl sat her head up.
"Your threats do not scare me because I know I will become the Princess." She said with a shrug, then returning back to her nail filing.
Most girls either gasped or rolled their eyes like this was typical. I did neither. I took a step towards her, and cocked an eyebrow while crossing my arms.
"Young girl, a lady, and certainly not a Princess would behave like this, so I suggest you get your act together before Prince Caleb finds out." I say. Jayden does not even look up from her nails.
"Whatever."
I move on walking away from her. I go back to my original position, and began explaining the projects that the girls must complete.
---
"I can't believe I am in a group with crazy pink haired girl!" Jayden complained flipping her hair over her shoulders.
"The ruler isn't as good on the other end either." Bella complained. I had actually gotten to learn the girls names so I did not have to call them by hair color.
Jayden then grabbed a ruler and stood on the coffee table as I gasped. So un-lady like!
"At the end of this ruler, is an idiot!" She squealed pointing the ruler towards Bella. Bella cleared her throat.
"That depends. Which end?" She retorted while smirking, and Jayden gasped stepping off the table. All of he selected burst out laughing.
"Girls! You must begin planning! Split in your groups!" I yelled as all 15 girls shuffled around, finding their groups.
"Wait... We got Italy? I thought Queen America made amends with them a long time ago..." Bailey (number two... Did you know there were TWO Bailey's?) asked looking through her papers with her group mates.
"Some already have alliances, some you just have to entertain." I explain taking a seat.
"That is not fair!" A voice said from the back, but I didn't know who's it was.
"Neither is life, or royal life in that matter." I said on my way towards the door.
"I will proceed to check on your projects later," And with that I left the room to 15 girls and a lot of time to plan.
---
"Thank you, Gabrielle, Bailey (number two), and Penelope for actually showing up to your party." I said as calmly as I could manage. It turns out the lovely ladies of Caleb's selection all didn't show up excepted for those three, not only embarrassing themselves, but their kingdom in front of our guests.
"Please, start anytime you like." I smiled to the three girls hosting Italy.
"Actually... We can't. The food was never planned and the music was lost." Penelope said while all three of them avoiding looking anybody in the eye.
A high-pitched noise emerged from mouth that sounded like a baby rabbits cry for help.
"How am I going to tell Caleb?" I thought to myself sitting down and trying to take it all in.
"We are sorry." Gabrielle said as the walked off the stage and exited the room.