1st year

Hope you guys enjoy it

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nobody pov

"Hey Nagisa wanna hang out later?" Karma ask Nagisa. They where at school eating lunch. Nagisa look up at Karma chewing his food. He gulp up the rest to speak "sure..."

"What time?" Nagisa ask. "How 'bout 6?" "Sure" they kept eating till the bell ring signalling lunch was over.

Time Skip (because i said so :)

Nagisa was staying in class to clean up the room. Nagisa told Karma not to wait for him since it was going to take a while. Karma insisted on helping him

After a good 5 minutes of arguing Nagisa gave in and Karma was helping him.

While Karma was cleaning the board Nagisa was bringing papers to the the office. When he return he saw Karma waiting for him.

"Where done Nagisa. We should head home its already 5 and we're gonna hang out at 6...even if we already did at school cleaning up" the last part Nagisa didnt hear but choose to ignore it.

They got there stuff and headed home. When they got home each of them got ready.

Nagisa's mom was at work so she wasn't coming home till tomorrow.

Nagisa got ready and went outside locking the door.

They met up in the park saying hi to each other. "Hey Nagisa wanna get some ice cream?" Nagisa's smile grew wider. "Yes! Let's go get ice cream!!" Nagisa ran to get ice cream while Karma follow behind him.

Once they got to the ice cream shop they order their ice cream. Strawberry for Karma and bluberry for Nagisa.

When they got there ice cream and left the place they where talking about anything. Both of them laugh as the cherrie blossoms falling down gently

( i dont know if that made sence)

"Hey Nagisa let's take a picture!" Nagisa nodded excitedly.

They took a picture smiling at the camera.

(At the begining it show)

Nagisa wish it will always stayed like this. Smiles, laughter, happiness, thats all Nagisa wanted and his best friend, Karma.

He loves him so much

More than friends

Karma
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love you.

*******************

Sorry if its super short I'll tried to make them longer in the future