Same thing

Im back!! So I've been thinking I'll update each week if thats ok with u guys. Welp no more chit chat and lets right on with the story

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

No one pov

Nagisa walk with Kayano even tho they were late and Nagisa keeps on bumping into Kayano. "Come on Nagisa were gonna be late!" Nagisa just smile. "But aren't we already late?" Kayano blush knowing they were.

"Still!!" So they both ran and when they got to class everyone and i mean everyone was staring at them not that they where late but the way they look. All mest up, having dirt on hair, face, also clothing.

"Please sit down students your interrupting class" Kayano and Nagisa apologize and went to their seats.

They set right by each other so no problem.

When lunch time came, Sugino ask why they where late. Kayano told the whole story and Nagisa just went to the restroom to clean.

Nagisa POV

"Well well it looks like you already prepare yourself looking all dirty and disgusting heh~"

No..no pleas no. I look back and saw Karma with his little gang. They had a dress and make up...

Time skip

*sniff sniff*

*creeeeeaaak* I didn't look up because they'll just make fun of me.

"Nagisa!" Sugino....

I look up all tear up. "S-Sugino" he ran up to me and hug me. I hug back feeling pathetic. "Who did this to you!?" I didnt answear.

He knew if i dont answear I'll be more hard to talk to. He just sigh and didn't put pressure on me and he did that.

"Well lets clean you off so you dont look like this...Kayano and i where looking for you."

He help me clean up my face. When we where done i look at myself seeing bruises on my arms. I decided to put my sweater on so no one will ask what happen.

We went back and saw Kayano. I put a fake smile but Sugino knew it was fake.

Kayano went up to us asking where were we. "Oh i found him outside and i saw him fall down and so i help him get clean up. He said he was going to the blossom tree"

Kayano bought it and i thank him