Coffe, yes? Forgive, no!

Hi everyone thank you for the 7k im really proud. Thank you all.
This is where thing get tricky for me on what to write so yh, sorry

(。・ω・。)(。・ω・。)(。・ω・。)(。・ω・。)

   Nagisa pov

   "Mr. Shiota may i go to the restroom" i sigh and nodded as he handed me his test.

   The bell rang signaling it was lunch time.  Everyone left to go outside and eat while i stayed here in my luttle desk grading paper. 

   I frown as i remember the phone last night.

   How did he get my phone number, did i gave it to him or what.  Maybe i didnt i just dont remember...

   I need some coffee...

   I went to a local cafe place to get something.  Its like 2 or 3 minutes away from school.

   I order and sat on a table of 2

   "well hello Nagisa didnt expect to see~ "

    I frown giving a uh-huh look

   He sat in front of me and look at me carefully. "what do u want?" i asked annoyed

   "just wanted to tell you sorry"

   "that's all" i was shoked.

    "im sorry for what i did 7 years ago i dont know what was wrong with me at that time and i cant say if you'll forgive me or not i just wanted to say sorry..." he kept going but i wasent going to forgive him that easily.

   The pain, the suffering, everything that happen in school was all because of him. 

  (or will he ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ imma shut up now)

   they call my name and i grab my coffe to turn around to the table and see he wasent there anymore.

  ...

  I sigh

   I am no longer that person 7 years ago im someone else

   (yes u are bluberry lol)

   Timskip

   i walk to class and begun teaching again.

   Everyone stayed quite... Odd none of the students stays quite for that long but i ignore it.

   School ends and i go home.

   I got a message on my phone from Kayano saying if i wanted to visit her.

   I said sure and begun getting my stuff to go there.

   To my surprise tyere where more people not just me.

   Her house was beautiful as alway and i sweatdrop when i saw a portrait of pudding in the wall.  I smile appear on my face.

   Thats Kayano alright

   Karma pov

   I look out in the window from my house

  (*cough cough* mansion *cough cough*)

    Seeing it was noon i decied to do work but i couldnt stop thinking about him.

   Making it hard to concentrate on my work.

   Im sorry...

ฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅ

Hey guys sorry it took long but i have bad news.

Bad news school is starting wich is bad 😂  second my updates will be a little bit slower

Should i do face reveal , Q/A or what

Also who like BillDip because imma make a book about it.  I barley found about gravity falls and im happy i found about its cool

Until next time