Freedom

Im sorry. I didnt mean to forget yall and this story. Thank you so much for the 2k i couldnt have done it with out you guys. I'll make this for a celebration and a celabration for me. (also because this chapter erase by itself(﹏╥)) so lets get started.

︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿

Koro-sensei

I will not allowed this at school. I wont

I went to my classroon and saw Karma. I imagine what Sugino was saying in my head.

How could he

"Karma Akabane may i have a word with you." i said firmly.

He stared at me angrily but did so.

"what to you want asshole?"

"first of all don't call me that. Second of all i dont like were your attitude is taking you and third of all I've been hearing you did something inappropriate in school area"

I said angrily at the last part.

He didnt show any sing of it.

All he said was " i dont know what your talking about"

"besides there no proof i did something"

"oh yes there is, jerk!"

I turned around and saw Rio looking pissed having Nagisa by her side.

Nagisa was a mess he had a dress all turn up and bruises everywhere... New and old.

"there is proof you did it. Everyone in the classroom since you told them with your own fucking mouth and Nagisa. You fucking asshole HOW COULD YOU!?"

Rio said

Karma then had a face of anger getting busted regretting telling them. He mumble stuff but couldn't hear. I was shocked when Karma lost it.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HIM OR ANYONE?! NO HE CAN GO DIE AND EVERYONE ELSE FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE AND YOU KNOW WHAT-"

before he could say more Tereseka knock him out.

"what is the meaning of this?"

Time skip

1 week later

Nagisa pov

Its been a week since everuthing has been fixing itself.

Karma got expelled for his behavior and almost raping me... I don't even know. Also, mom got arrested for child abuse and they tought she caused the cuts even tho she didnt and more to go on.

Im happy they where there for me me. Im happy Sugino, Kayano, and Rio.

Im at Sugino's house with Rio and Kayano since Sugino went to het food so we where playing games. It was fun im just thinking about the good time of me and Karma.

I guess nothing never last.

We all left and saw each other at school. It felt weird not having Karma around since he was one of the best at trying to kill Koro-Sensei

But it didnt matter im still getting over stuff and my mental and health is getting better little by little