Past is present?

Nagisa pov

   "yes Kayano i know i know" "ok but hurry your gonna miss the show" My mind was everywhere.

  "ok I'll hurry see ya bye"

   I decided to hurry up and forget what i was doing i grab my phone my wallet and my coat.

   It was december and it was cold.  I decide to take a taxi because my car wasent working.  I left my house closing it and locking it.

    Once i got in the taxi i was looking outside.  People smiling,giving eachother gifts, saying there goodbyes...

   When i got there i saw a lot of people. I didnt expect everyone to come.

   It's been seven years since we all saw eachother last time.

   Brings back a lot of memories.

   I saw Sugino amd we hug eachother.  We use to be a couple but we brokeup because we like each other as friends thats all no fights no arguments.

    Kayano was waiting for us and wave at us to come to the resturant.

   She says she want to go here since ther pudding, of course and there a show.

   How nice...

   We all sat together and order are drinks.

    It was hot in here so i took of my coat and went to the bathroom to wash my hands and face

   When i got there i wash my hands and face and hum a little song. 

   When i was done i dried them up and look at myself in the mirror.

   My eyes widened to think i will see him again.

    I ran out of there and back to my sit.

   Why is he here why now...

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Thank you all of the 3k i love you guys so much. Should i change this chapter that Nagisa is dating Sugino or nah? Sorry its short but there gonna be short i think im gonna update more

thank you to everyone