Choice

Omg thanks you for all of you people reading this.  Ive never imagine getting this many reads.  Omg thank you so much i dont know what i do without you guys.  Knowing people are reading this give me more effort on doing this.  Thank you again💖

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Karma pov (haven't done him)

   Suffering huh?

   What a load of crap.

   I calm down but Koro-sensei wasn't having it.

   "do you what you did Karma?! You should've been ashamed you hurt Kayano.. "

    i didnt give a fuck about what he was saying. I was let go and grab a glass with chemicals behind me.

   As he was talking nonsence i threw it at him.  He dogde it but not in time.  As some was in his tentacles. It was melting.

   "listen teach... I dont give a fuck of what happen and if you really care so much then kill me." i said with a smirk

   Sugino pov

   My mind is getting no where... I should try and talk about this to Nagisa. Tue only problem is where is he i haven't seen him in a while.

   "Kayano what make you think or how do you know about this?"  i ask not looking at her.

   She was a little surprise but it seemed like she already expected that.

   "it happen when we where going to his house but the then told me i couldn't come with him.  I could tell he was lying by his shaky voice so i decided to follow him.  So, i did.  What i saw was horrifying... He got to his door to open it and the i saw getting pulled by someone locking the door. I look inside and saw his mother beating him up. Telling him horrible stuff..."

   I couldnt take it anymore. 

   I stood up and went away till Kayano said something.

   "where are you going!?"

   I just stare at her.

   "you know what im doing.  Nagisa is going through lots of stuff and if nobody does something then it'll get worse. Im worried about him and i can't stand it no longer seeing him suffer!"

   I then left running to Koro-sensei or anyone.

   I dont want him to suffer anymore.

   Hold on Nagisa everything will soon be okay

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was short.  Im just getting stress that exams are coming up and im getting nervous