disbelief

I am back

●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●●︿●

   Karma pov

   "sir, we have an appointment this afternoon at 4." I grin "is that so? Well let me get ready"

   "Yes sir"

   Why do i have to go? Is December

   I sigh and look at myself in the mirror.  Nothing really cjange as expected.  I look at the clipboard to see where is gona be.

   Wasent suprise. I use to go there when i was little but my parents always neglected me  so i spent a lone there.

   I got ready and check what time was it... 3:20 pm

   0nly 40 minutes before we get there.

   Time skip

   My driver open the door and said he was free to leave. I got there and look up at the sky seeing it was cloudy, cold and maybe a thunderstorm will come?

   I went in there and saw so mamy people.  There all together not a single bit of sorrow in the air.

    They took my coat anf i went backstage.

   They were all getting ready and while i was just waiting i decided to go to the bathroom.

   I went to one of the stalls and once i was done i got out and saw a peculiar boy with blue hair. I couldn't see his face since he was washing his face i guess?

    When he look up in the mirror... Nagisa?!

    We look in eachother eyes for a split second before he ran out.  I was gonna chase but decided not to.

    I went back to the stage wich in 5 mins will start.

    In does 5mins i started thinking bout Nagisa like why is he here or when did he came.

   "sir its about to start"

   The guy was doing the greeting and when he was done we all got ready and as the curtains were opening i cant believe what i saw...