Life

Here you go sorry for not updating i got busy with projects😌
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nagisa pov

I stayed silent and when school ended i packed my stuff ready to leave when Karma said something "So Nagisa mind if i borrow your brain for a while"

Time skip

"So he dosent mine calling him octopus?" "No not at all since he uses it as his character" he chuckle then turns around as train passed him making him scary. "Thanks..."

Time skip

Life is never easy and it'll never will. When he said that and made a move on me wich i didnt like...at all. I went to the restroom and grab a blazer and started to cut myself

This is mostly like a routine now.

Go to school, get beat up. Go home get beat up by my mom.

So its true everything my mom said was right that I'm useless, pointless, trash, and more.

Tears started to appear at the tip of my eyes. Till i remember that one day... that day that tears started to pour down my face.

Soon enogh i stop and put the blade back cleaning the blood.

I took a shower chage to my pajama on and slept hearing my mom scream.

Everything will be over soon.

Next day

I sigh as i knew another day of hell was coming up. I got ready and eat breakfast with my mom as she was telling what to do what not to do.

"Mom im not a girl im a b-" then she slap me and started beating me up. "What sin did i commit to have and ungracefull child especially having a boy. Remeber this you shitty brat you should have never been born you hear me?! NEVER!!"

Tears falling down my face. I try to say something but nothing came just screams of pain and gasping for air.

Once she was done she left and i tried to get up. Nothing is easy...

Im useless for all i know.

Besides soon enough ill be leaving this place call...hell. People are nice to me because they have to, they have no choice when I'm the end they just leave me.

The room is empty but I feel my body being pressure.