way to go!

"Nagisa my dear wake up its time to go to school!" My mom said happy.  Not for long.

   I got up witua groan from what happen yesterday.  I didnt go to the class party and instead got beat up by my mother.

   I wish i never live.

   I went the restroom and got ready and everything soon i started cutting myself. 

1 for being me
2 for being gay
3 for being nobody
4 for being worthless
5 for being stupid
6 for being a boy
7 for being born
8 why did i even exisr

   It went on and on till i heard my mom call me to eat breakfast.

   "coming mom" i said

   I cover my cuts with bandages and went down stairs.  I saw my mom putting the plates on the table and we we ate in silince.  Till my mom spoke

   "Nagisa my dear i have a suprise for.  We'll be talking to your principal about moving you out of that filthy classroom and in to a better one."  mom said pulling out a ton of cash money

   I stood up and yelled " No mom please i like it there. I'll  go any highschool you want just let me stay there till i graduate-" i stop and saw my mom's face.

  Oh-Ho

  She grab my pigtails

   "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK BACK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT.  DO YOU ANY IDEA WHAT IM GOING TROUGH JUST SO YOU CAN BE HEALTHY AND HAVE EDUCATION.  MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES YOU KNOW!" my mom let go of me sighing sitting back down.  "im sorry mom"

   Time skip

  "well if it isn't Nagisa.  It's been a long time since we played, how bout we played right now heh~" Karma said and gis gang wachting closely holding a dress again. 

  Nonononononononononono!

  Not this again.

  And everything happen.  They played with me as i was like a toy to them.

  Im pathetic,useless i should have never been born

  Once they where done they left me to suffer a lo e like always.  One day one day im gonna end this and no one will care and that good.

   I went to the resttroom and got everything out of me.  I wash my face to clean the tears away (dies tgat make sence?)

   The bell rang for the next period but i skip it.  I couldnt handle people staring at me i just couldnt.

  Kill yourself
Your worthless
Petethic
Useless
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
Die
No one will care
Because no one cares about you

  "i dont wanna live no more!"

    In another class

  "way to go!"