Preparations (part 1)

No one pov

So today everyone was gathering supplies and then they were going to decorate the classroom. Koro-Sensei ask if they could bring sweet because he use all of his money. Everyone sweat drop and some nodded.

Nagisa and Kayano where trying to get out out some supplise where they get there cleaning tools

Nagisa was being to quite but today he was really quite and Kayano didnt ask but she knew why. Suguno told her and she felt horrible and so she decided to stay quite.

Then there came Karma out of no where

He went past them on the side of Nagisa and both of them glacing at each other before they heard a scream.

"AAAAAAAAHHH" Karma just went somewhere not caring about the scream. Kayano on the other hand look at Karma when the scream accour and she slightly saw smirk but tought it was her imagination.

Nagisa and Kayano ran still carrying there supplies. Once they got there and open the door they saw paint, decorations and some sweet students already had all splattered everywhere.

"No no NO!!!" We look at who made the scream, Rio

"R-Rio are you o-okay?" Kayano ask

She look at us with a 'are you serious' "no, everything is ruin!"

Rio pov

I wanted to paint the wall but they all decide that Sugaya should do it but he suggested he will need help and so he pick Sugino and I, yay!

So we where all painting till Karma came in and i said hi but he was just putting stuff in his desk and so i went back painting but i heard him go to other spots of the classroom and then he left saying hi back.

Some of the paint was running out. So Sugaya and Sugino went to get more paint

I look at the place and it was colorful and the decoration where in the middle too and the sweet where in peoples desk. I went in the middle to get a little jar fill with paint.

"I dont remember that being there maybe Sugaya must at have some little jars with paint and put this one here...OH WELL!" I smile happpy while opening the jar

The jar exploded with something in it. I scream out of pain and cough.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!"