News

Omg guys thanks for all the votes and reads i am so happy we made 1k reads in a week and we reach 5k (does that make sence lol)omg guys i am really proud of this book and all of y'all

I dont know how to reward you guys but thank you all

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

  Nobody pov

   Karma was staring at his old classmates 7 years ago and the others were staring at Karma. Everyone was shock, surprised, and curious because why was he here.

    All the lights turn off from the resturant and candles were light up for a more peace calm aroma.

   Then Kayano realized and whisper shouted to all of us "guys this is the show this is it, he is gonna sing oh my god i didnt know about this!"  Kayano then started chugging her pudding.

   Nagisa pov

     I look at Kayano *sweatdrop* everyone in are table started  whispering 

  I didnt know what to say i look at Karma. He look at me. We both look at eachother. I look away and decide to go outside.  I told Sugino i needed fresh air even tho its pouring out there but still.

   I left and went outside.

   Everything look so beautiful

   Karma pov

   "thank you guys for coming here and i hope you enjoy it as much as i do" i said before started singing

   Time skip

(bc i didnt know any songs to put that will fit in)

  Once i was done singing some people were crying some where surprised and the others were clapping.  I look ay everyone and bow giving my thanks to everyone.

    The curtains close and everybody left from the stage. I sigh and relized that i had to stayed till the resturant closes because every month i have to check it since im the owner of it.

   Nagisa pov (mintues btw Karma                                             signing )

    i went back inside and Karma in the stage singing. When he was done i admit he sang good and i was surprised he can sing that good.  I look at everyone and the only crying was Kayano.  "that was beautiful!"

   "waiter give me more pudding!" Kayano scream across and the waiter brought a lot since she's been the only asking.  She then begin shoving all of them in her mouth.

   Time skip

   We stayed here for another hour and then we decied to leave. 

   Everyone said there goodbyes and we all left.

.
.
.
.
.
.

   Fuck.

   I forgot i didnt bring my car.  I forgot about it.

   I look up and it waa still raining.

   Dammit...

   Everyone left and i couldnt call anyone because it die.

   I decided to go back inside and tell them if i can stay here till the thunderstorm stop.

   They agree and i sat in the waiting seats. I took my coat and put on my lap.

   I look  outside again and look at the clock.  It said its 5:00pm. I got here at 8 in the morning so we stayed here for a really long time.

   The shop closes at 6 just for today because of the wather.

   Half an hour passes and then everyone in the resturant has left and the thunderstorm stop.  5 minutes later it started snowing.

   It look pretty...

   I think i could make it back home.

   I decided to help the workers to thank th for letting me stay here.  They appreciated and told me on what they could help me.

   Soon everything was done and then then Karma appears from entrance.

.
.
.
.
.
  Why!?

   He look at me and then talk "all of you are free to go I'll take it from here"  I got my my coat and just when i was gonna go outside. ..

   "Nagisa... "