meeting

Im back so let get going 😁

°°°°°°°°°°°

Nagisa pov

1 cut
2 cuts
3 cuts
4 cuts
5 cuts
10 cuts
15 cuts

Tears falling down. Im useless, im worthless, im pathetic...

I should have never been born...

It was Thursday night and i came home late. When i got home she started beating me up.

Flashback

I open the door to see my mom angry. She pull by the hair and threw me to the ground. "You worthless child why are you late?!!" I try to speak but she was kicking me all over

The reason i was home late was because of a gang

Because when school ended a gang started to put dresses on me and pour water on me and beating me up...when they left i was mess up, dirty.

I got the dress out of me and walk by home being late seeing angry

Present time

I hate life. I hate it hate it hate it hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it.

I'll always will.

I stop to look at my arm seeing the cuts that where on me. A small chuckle slip out of my mouth. I decided to take a shower.

10 minutes later

I step out of the shower and change to some clothes to sleep in.

10:23 p.m

I decided to go to bed and sleep waiting for tomorrow.

*bring bring bring*

I groan and turn of my alarm. Went to get some clothes, change and grab my stuff.

I went down stairs to see a note on the door and it was from mom. I read at and at the end i roll my eyes at the words 'Nagisa-chan'

Mom always wanted a girl but i was born to be a boy. I locked the door behing me and went to school

Once i got to school i was the first one and 5 minutes later Kayano came.

Kayano was my first friend in 3-E class

Didn't i mention im in 3-E class?

Well I'm 3-E class wich means the end class. I was sent here for my grades.

"Hey Kayano how are you?" I said. She smiled at me "im good Nagisa"

"Nice to here" I smile back

Soon classmates began to come. Koro-sensei who we have to kill by the end of graduation.

While class was starting "hey Nagisa! Look!" She pointed at the moon well the cresent moon. 70 percent was destroyed by Koro sensei.

"Yeah..."

Time skip

We had phisycal education next and when it ended we all where talking about the exams next period.

"They should just let us go home" Sugino said. He is also one of my best friend "yeah!"

"Long time no see, Nagisa" my eyes widened "Karma"