spilling it out?

Hello im back. Im in a party and its soooooooooo boring so i decided to write some more. I was gonna do it tomorrow but wtf not now. Tell me is i make mistakes or grammar bc im trying to fix them🙄😖💖 because we bout to have the exams so it be a lot of help 🙏

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

   No one pov

   As everyone was getting for class Karma diceded to tell what he did.

     "way to go!"

   Kayano knew who said that. The one that put Nagisa into killing himself with Koro-sensei

   "stop it, stop! Its not "way to go" you should be ashamed of yourself. How is that cool. That's not cool, he's suffering so much and adding this makes it even worst. STOP IT STOP!"

   Kayano tried to hold her tears in but some fell out. Sugino then tried and comfort Kayano.

   "heh~ what do you mean "he's suffering so much"?"

   Thats when Kayano made a huge mistake. Sugino was shoked, he relized what Kayano said.

   At this point Sugino wouldnt care if everyone knew the truth about Nagisa. They needed to know.

   Then out of nowhere Karma pushed Sugino iside and grab Kayano by her neck

  "AAAGH" Kayano scream out of pain

"answear my question!"

"hi... His suffering a-alot b'-"

    as Kayno was about to tell, Maehara and Isogai grab Karma by the arms.

   Karma had to let go as Kayano gasp to get air.

   "hey whats your problem man!"

   Rio and Sugino went to Kayano to help her and took her to the nurse.

Karma struggle to get out of the tight grip.

"let me go you assholes!"

Kayano pov

   I fail i fail to tell them. He suffer because of his mother. His own Fucking mother. Nagisa is in danger. He is never safe and wont be till he tells someone.

And now Karma. Why Karma out all people. He'll pay for hurting Nagisa.

   I was brought to the nurse office but wasent there so i was left with Sugino since Rio had to get some medicine.

  "what do you mean his suffering more? Please tell me i dont want Nagisa to suffer more then he already is" Sugini said with worried eyes. He dosent know.

I trusted him as well as Nagisa trusted him.

"his mom..."

His eyes wide but didnt say anything.

   "Kayano what are we gonna do... We need to do something i cant let something worst happen...what if he... " he put his head down the tought was in my head.

   Rio pov

My eyes widened at this new information.

I look down and relized i was... I was crying?!

  No... No... No his mother. His mother is causing problem to him and Karma. Fucking Karma. I wiped the tears of.

I went in and acyed like i just came in.

   I told them i need to look for someone and told Kayno to feel better
"feel better Kayano! Im sorry for what hapoen..."

Kayano reassure me she's okay and i nodded leaving.

I started looking for Nagisa.

   "Nagisa? Nagisa! Where are you?" im not the type of person to worried but hearing this how could no one be worried

   i went to the restroom of the boys. I didnt care if i get in trouble or not besides i do it a lot of times.

   I found him in a horrible stage.

   "Nagisa!"

   Nagisa look at me with worried suprise eyes.

What happen to him.

This cant be happening. Karma did this and that was in fact.

   "Nagisa dont worry dont worry. I know what jappen he said it. And something else. "

   He bursted out crying.

   Im so sorry Nagisa