2

Harry and Edward watch on as Louis and Johanna leave the hospital, huge smiles on their faces.

"He is adorable, so much cuter in real life" Edward tells Harry.

"I know, he is so small and petite I'm smitten already" Harry says smiling.

Both boys have had their heart set on Louis ever since Johanna showed them the first picture two years ago. Harry and Edward are both top Emergency Room doctors with degrees in psychology. They live together in a lavish house on the outskirts of Holmes Chapel, they are in a relationship together and never even contemplated adding someone to it, that is until they saw Louis. The way Johanna talks about the gorgeous innocent boy has them both wanting and seeing him today has just confirmed their desires, they want Louis and will do whatever it takes to get him. The age difference doesn't bother them and taking care of Louis as a partner and lover is something they both crave.

"We will need to make that trip to Manchester soon Haz!" Edward exclaims.

"Yes, absolutely, next rotation we will head up" Harry confirms, already trying to think of where to take Louis on their first date.

"Now about this patient Haz" Edward says bringing Harry back to earth.

They both walk off back to work, it's been quiet today in the ER which usually means they are heading into a shit storm.

"Oi Haz, Ed, did you take a look at the patient in room 3?" They both hear as they finish up their rounds and walk into the the main area where the doctors gather.

"Hey Z, yeah just saw him, the asshole nearly got escorted out, he went to punch Edward in the nose" Harry says back to Zayn, their good friend and fellow doctor.

"Haha, like anyone could take out Ed" Niall pipes up from his work station where he is stuffing his face with food.

Niall is a good friend too, a nurse and is in a relationship with Zayn and Liam who is the head of emergency.

"To right Nialler" Ed says as he fist bumps Niall.

"Get back to work would you all" Liam calls as he strides with all his class and intimidation into the room.

"Yes sir" Niall pipes up cheekily as he gets up to finish his rounds.

"Don't be cheeky or you know what will happen when we get home" Liam threatens jokingly.

The boys all cat call and wolf whistle at Liam's remark. Liam takes it on the chin though, while Niall blushes and hides behind Zayn.

"I can't protect you love" Zayn chuckles as he kisses Niall's head.

"You're just mean" Niall huffs as he walks off, back to work.

The boys all chuckle at Niall as he wonders off.

"Ed, what's this I hear about you causing trouble in room 3?" Liam asks, turning serious.

"Li, please....me causing trouble??? I think not" Edward says cheekily.

"Oh please, you are my number one trouble maker, now spill. What happened before we have a law suit on our hands" Liam says.

Edward sighs and starts explaining the situation, nothing being Edwards fault, of course... he is good at provoking, but only when deserved.

They are all interrupted though when an emergency call comes into the ER and Zayn relays the casualties coming in.

"Car crash, female aged 43 critical condition, male aged 16 serious but stable condition" Zayn relays as everyone rushes around to get ready for the arrivals.