31

"Louis William, I'm not letting this slide, you are to eat that piece of bacon and toast" Edward says full of authority.

Over the last few days Louis has gone further into his shell, he's not eating again or sleeping and he's hardly talking now. Andy has moved them all into a fully furnished suit with two bedrooms and a seperate lounge and dining. It overlooks London and Harry and Edward are happy, Louis however is going backwards fast. There have been no more phone calls but every time the phone rings or a noise is heard, Louis flinches and inside he panics. He doesn't know how much more he can take. Apparently the phone was traced to a waist bin in the streets of London, obviously whoever is calling is using a new phone every time.

Louis looks up at Edward, he looks so broken but the boys need him to eat something and aren't backing down on this one.

"Louis, pick up the toast, put it in your mouth, chew and swallow and then you're done" Harry tells him, his patience is quickly diminishing too.

Louis just looks at Harry, before he looks back down at his hands and plays with his fingers.

Edward sighs, he's so worried about Louis, even though they have upped his antibiotics, Louis not eating is really effecting is immune system, they need to catch whoever is harassing them fast so they can get Louis back on track.

"Look kiddo, I'm really sorry to have to do this but I'm pulling the parenting card. I understand it's been a fine line between our relationship and our parenting responsibilities but we have to do this, we're sorry sweetheart but we will be admitting you into hospital tomorrow night" Harry says as he gets up from the table.

Louis looks up at him in shock.

"What? You can't do that" Louis says brokenly.

"We can and we will, this is not a joke Louis, this is serious, we're sitting here watching you get sicker and sicker and we refuse to do it anymore" Edward says, raising his voice a little out of concern.

"I don't feel like eating, I don't have an eating disorder, I'm just not hungry, why can't you understand that" Louis says upset.

"Because it's making you sick sweetheart, we know what's happened and what's going on is traumatic for you and this is one way you're coping, but it's not healthy and it can't continue, you're skin and bones and you're not sleeping, you're getting sick again and we can't sit back and ignore that anymore" Harry says.

"This isn't fair, I don't need to go to hospital, please..." Louis says getting upset.

He stands up from the table in frustration, his black skinny jeans are baggy and his baby blue sweater, falls off his delicate collar bones.

"Baby just relax, we aren't doing this to punish you, we're trying to help you cope with all this" Harry says.

"Well, going to hospital is not going to help me" Louis yells.

Edward then throws his mug of tea into the sink, making it clatter loudly. Both Louis and Harry look towards him startled, Edward is breathing heavily as he leans on the sink.

"I need some air" Edward says quietly.

Louis heart sinks, this is all his fault, why can't he just be normal. Edward is sick of him and how much trouble he is.

Harry sighs and rubs his hands over his face.

"You can't go out there" Louis yells at Edward.

Edward turns to look at Louis.

"Watch me, I can't stand listening to you justify killing yourself, I have never been so effected by someone in my life. I love Harry with my entire soul and being and there was never meant to be someone else in our lives. Then you come along and I have never ever felt what I feel for you ever before, you're like the other piece of me, you're my soulmate, just like Harry and to have to watch you go through this, to have to watch you do this to yourself, to have to stand by and let the police handle what's going on, crushes me. I can't protect you myself and I hate it, I can't fix this and It kills me. I want nothing more then for you to be happy and healthy and loved and to see you smile and to give you the entire world but I can't, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it anymore" Edward finishes, a tear in his eye.