17

Harry and Edward walk to their room expecting Louis to be tucked up into bed, he isn't though and it sends a wave of panic through them, until they find Louis tucked up under the covers in his own bed. Tears are streaming down his face and he turns away from the boys when he sees them.

"Louis baby, it's okay" Harry says as he sits on the bed next to Louis, he reaches out and swipes Louis fringe off his forehead.

"Please just leave me alone" Louis tells them.

Edward sits next to Harry and rests his hand comfortingly on Louis waist.

"It's okay sweetheart, we're here" Edward tells Louis.

"I don't want you" Louis hiccups.

"We know and we're so sorry" Edward says.

"I want my mum" Louis says sadly.

"We know sweetheart" Harry says.

"Lou, we are so sorry we haven't been there for you lately, we are sorry we have been fighting so much" Edward says.

"It's fine I know it's hard having me here, I get it" Louis says angrily.

"No, sweetheart, that's not it at all. We love having you here" Harry says.

Louis turns to look at Harry,

"You actually expect me to believe that? You hate me and I hate you! You won't let me play football, you won't let me do anything. All you do is yell at me and wish I wasn't here!" Louis yells

"That's not true Louis and please stop saying you hate us" Edward says.

"And we won't let you play football because you're not ready" Harry says.

"I am! coach says I am, I'm playing you can't stop me" Louis tells them.

"Actually we can, why would you want to risk your entire future by playing a game to soon?" Edward asks angrily.

Louis is silent, he doesn't, but coach wants him to play and he can't let him down. He got so angry at Louis last time they spoke and If Louis doesn't play, he'll be in so much trouble. He wouldn't put it past coach to hurt him.

"Louis, if you're being pressured into this we can help you, just tell us what's going on" Harry says worriedly.

Shit, they can't know about the natural injections can they? Coach will be even more upset if they know.

"Nothing's going on" Louis says angrily.

"So......you're coach hasn't been supplying you with any ......medicine?" Edward asks

"What?" Louis asks and spins round to look at them both.

"Just wondering" Harry says nonchalantly.

"Louis, it's our job to look out for you and we are telling you now, you are not to see your coach anymore and you're not to play football at all and that goes for training too" Edward says with finality.

"Wha? You can't do that!!" Louis screams.

"We just did" Harry tells him.

They both get up off the bed and go to leave the room.

"I hate you, I never want to see either of you again!" Louis screams, he throws a pillow at them both.

He then gets up and starts pushing Harry and Edward out of his room, the boys know this is Louis way of releasing his grief and emotions and they try their best to help him through it.

"Just calm down Louis" Edward says as he grabs Louis arms and spins him around so Louis back is against his chest.

Louis struggles against the hold but it does nothing.