36

ONE YEAR LATER

"Harry!! Edward!!" Louis yells excitedly as he runs into the house, Kimberly trailing behind him, he can hear her fond chuckle at his enthusiasm.

Louis finds both boys in the lounge area, along with Drew, Zayn, Liam, Anne and Dr Dan. They are all drinking beer and wine while Andy starts the BBQ and Niall jumps into the pool.

Harry and Edward smile at Louis as he launches himself at Edward who's closest, Edward catches him with ease.

"Whoah there little one, to what do I owe this pleasure" Edward asks fondly as he tickles Louis a little.

Louis laughs and grips Edward, his legs tightening around his waist. Harry comes over to them then smiling goofily and places a kiss to Louis head.

"We missed you baby" Harry tells him.

Louis has been at his appointment with Kimberly.

"Guess what?" Louis asks proudly.

"Oh, my gosh what!!" Harry asks animatedly, playing along with Louis excitement.

Louis smiles so big and hands Harry the piece of paper he's holding. Harry and Edward read it and then their eyes find Kimberly behind Louis.

"Really?" Harry asks making sure.

"Really! You boys should be so proud, Louis is now at a healthy weight range and I've signed his sessions down to monthly instead of twice a week" Kimberly smiles.

Louis is smiling ear to ear as both boys encase him in hugs, love and kisses. They praise him for being such a good boy and doing such a good job. Louis can't help the genuine happiness he feels and everyone looks on fondly at the three boys in front of them.

The last year has been tough. Tears, anger, sadness but also progress, determination and love. Louis has come such a long way and although the nightmares haven't completely stopped they are few and far between and although Louis will always be petite and tiny, he is also eating three small meals a day. Kimberly has been an absolute life saver for all three of them and They've all become friends outside of the hospital. Same with Dr Dan who has grown so fond of Louis that Louis now calls him uncle Dan. In fact all the boys are now known as uncle.

After twenty minutes, of Louis being smothered in kisses and hugs from everyone, who all tell him how proud they are of him. He turns to find Harry who's disappeared.

Louis grips his necklace that hasn't left his neck over the past year. His relationship with the boys has become so strong and he loves them both with everything he has.

Louis finds Harry in the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on a salad and taking the bread out of the oven.

"Harry?" Louis asks shyly.

Harry looks up and smiles so widely at his boy, so small in his knee length jean shorts and olive green t-shirt that sets his tan off in the most perfect way. He and Edward still have trouble believing Louis is theirs.

"Hi sweetheart, come give daddy a cuddle" Harry says.

Louis smiles and runs to wrap himself up in Harry.

"I love you, I'm sorry about everything, I love you so much" Louis says as he buries his head in Harry's neck, his emotions getting the better of him as he lets a small tear escape.

"Hey now, hush baby, don't cry, this is a happy day" Harry says holding Louis tightly.

Edward, sensing his boys are missing, walks into the kitchen then. He smiles slightly and makes his way over to Harry and Louis, placing a kiss on both their heads as he cups the back of Louis head.

"Darling, it's okay, we know how emotional and overwhelming today must be for you" Edward says.

Louis pulls back and Harry places him on the counter. They both fit as best they can between Louis legs and Edward wipes away Louis tears.

"We are so beyond proud of you baby, this is a good thing" Harry tells Louis determinedly.

"I'm scared" Louis whispers.

"We know but there is no need to be, you have gotten yourself here and you are so strong and brave you will be amazing Louis, you can do this!" Edward tells him determinedly.

"What if i slip?" Louis asks scared, as he looks between both boys,

"Then we will be right here to catch you baby" Harry says smiling.

"We love you and we love that gorgeous smile that we absolutely live for" Edward says.

Louis can't help but smile wide then.

"You're our baby and we're your daddy's and we're here for you in every way shape and form" Harry says.

Louis smiles as Edward starts to tickle Louis again,

"No!!" Louis squeals as he jumps off the counter and runs from the kitchen.

Harry and Edward laugh as they turn to each other and hug each other close, they share a kiss and smile widely as Edward rests his head on Harry's forehead.

"We did it" Edward whispers.

"We did, I still can't believe it, I can't believe he's ours and he's happy and he's better" Harry says a slight tear in his eye.

"I feel so happy Harry, I'm so lucky to have you both" Edward says.

Harry smiles and they kiss heatedly before they pull away breathless.

"I'm going to have fun ruining Louis tonight, you've made me extra horny" Harry grins wickedly.

Edward laughs.

Their sex life and intimacy has come such a long way and Louis is now permanently in Harry and Edwards bed. They have sex a lot and love bending Louis over, wrecking his tiny little body, hearing his moans fill the room because of their touch. They love each other so much they are connected in every way.

The boys are brought out of their sexual fantasies by a scream, unmistakable as to who's it is.

They panic and make their way to the pool area to see if Louis is okay. They relax instantly though when they see a dripping wet Louis exiting the pool fully clothed.

"Uncle Andy!" He screams cutely before he's laughing and chasing Andy around the pool trying to push him in.

Niall ends up helping him and Andy goes fully clothes into the deep end. The laugh that resonates from Louis is what they all live for and everyone takes a second to admire their boy.

The rest of the afternoon is spent drinking and laughing and celebrating and even ends with a game of scrabble where Louis wins and Edward smiles widely