32

"But I don't want you to leave" Louis worries.

"I'm here Lou, come on, we can play Xbox together or something" Drew says smiling.

Louis ignores Drew who's sitting on the couch and moves closer to Harry and Edward, who are holding hands about to leave.

"But what if something happens to you both when you leave the apartment" Louis says frantically.

"We have Jason and Cal with us sweetheart, they will keep us safe, Andy said it was okay for us to go out" Edward reassures Louis.

"What if it's not though, how long will you be?" Louis says again.

"An hour tops, we promise we won't be long at all" Harry says.

Drew gets up and grabs Louis then around the waist as Edward and Harry kiss Louis on the head and walk towards the door.

"It's okay kiddo, I promise" Drew says gently.

He leads Louis back to the couch and hands him an Xbox remote.

"Come on, I hear you're the best at FIFA" Drew says trying to distract Louis.

Louis sighs and takes the remote off Drew, he sits down and let's Drew distract him as best he can.

Drew does a pretty good job of taking Louis mind off things for the first 20 mins, until, Drew gets up to use the bathroom.

"I'll be right back bud, try not to cheat while I'm gone" Drew laughs.

"Hey, I don't cheat" Louis says faking outrage.

Drew laughs as he heads towards the bathroom.

It's then that Louis phone starts ringing, Louis picks up the phone hoping it's Harry or Edward but when he sees it's no caller ID, his blood runs cold. He swallows thickly as he answers shakily.

"Hello?" Louis shakes.

"Long time no speak hey princess" The voice mocks.

"What do you want, please leave me alone" Louis begs.

"Sorry beautiful, can't do that. Now if you want Harry and Edward to live, you need to listen to me carefully" the voice says and Louis breath hitches.

"What?" He whispers.

"That's right, I have your precious boyfriends and I'll put a bullet through both their heads if you don't listen carefully"

Louis doesn't know what to do, he feels like he can't breathe, this can't be happening.

"Okay, please don't hurt them please" Louis begs.

"Ditch the officer, meet me on the corner of Rushmore in 10 mins, I'll trade you for Harry and Edward. You tell the officer and they are dead" the voice spits.

"Okay, okay I'll be there I will" Louis says as a tear escapes. He will do anything to keep Harry and Edward safe.

The line goes dead and Louis hears the toilet flush, he has to go now. He pockets his phone and runs as fast as he can out of the apartment towards the street. He makes it without Drew seeing him. He bolts as fast as he can to the corner of Rushmore, with only the thought of Harry and Edward keeping him breathing.

.....................

Drew walks back into the Lounge room to get back to playing with Louis, what he sees though has him panicking and pulling his radio out immediately. The apartment door is wide open and there is no sign of Louis.

"Louis" Drew calls, he gets no answer.

Drew radios Louis disappearance in straight away and calls Andy, when he gets off the phone he proceeds to check all the rooms and cupboards with no luck.