24

Andy and the squad leave at 7:30, Harry and Edward have the day off tomorrow so they think about taking Louis to the grocery store and for some ice cream. At this point getting him to eat anything is a win.

"Lou, we have to go pick up some more groceries and thought you'd like to come too" Edward says to Louis, he's sitting up on the kitchen counter,

Louis has been inside all day and would like to go out for a while and spend some time with Harry and Edward.

"Okay, but I don't want to use my crutches, I'll come if you let me walk" Louis says sassily.

Harry chuckles fondly,

"Lou, aren't you in pain?" Edward asks.

"Yeah, but it's fine I don't want to use the crutches, please daddy" Louis says cutely and he pouts his lips.

"Ughhhhh you're lucky I love you" Edward says.

Louis smiles big in response as Edward adjusts his pants.

Harry helps Louis off the counter and carries Louis upstairs so he can change into his sweats, T-Shirt and black Vans.

On the car ride to the store it's dark and rainy and Louis gets nervous driving in the rain.

"Harry, I don't like driving in the rain" Louis says upset.

"We know Angel, just relax, we promise you it's okay, just take some deep breaths for me"Harry says.

Edward and Harry know this is their chance to help Louis stop a panic attack and hopefully it will help him if they aren't around like is afternoon.

"Good job Louis, that's it" Edward tells him.

"Now Lou. I want you to close your eyes and focus on your breathing focus on your chest rising and falling, can you do that?" Harry asks.

Louis nods and does as he's told, he focuses on his breathing and he finds himself relaxing.

"Well done sweetheart" Harry encourages.

"Now think of something happy, something you remember that makes you smile, hold on to that thought and breathe" Edward instructs.

Louis does and he finds his body relaxing and himself calming down considerably, he opens his eyes and he feels so much better.

"Okay?" Harry asks.

Louis nods in response,

"Yeah, thank you" Louis says fiddling with his fingers.

"You did so well Lou, we want you to try to remember that technique every time you feel anxious about something okay" Edward says.

"Yeah, okay" Louis says

It's silent for a while before Edward pipes up.

"Lou.....Harry and I....we think you should talk about what happened, let us in sweetheart, we can help" Edward says.

Louis sighs

"I'm scared" Louis says.

"We know" Harry encourages.

Louis looks out the window for a while, taking everything in, before he decides to start opening up, he knows he needs to and he trusts Harry and Edward so much.

"We.....we were talking about you two and about how mum wanted me to give you both a chance and how much she loved you both" Louis starts.

"We loved your mum to Lou, she was an amazing person, she reminded us of our mum" Edward says.