26

Harry and Edward walk into Louis room and find him showered and dressed in black skinny jeans and a shirt, he's sitting on his bed trying to do his shoelaces up but it's proving difficult.

Edward walks over and crouches down and takes over for Louis, Louis lets him and just plays with his fingers with his head down, he doesn't want to make eye contact with the boys. Edward finishes up and looks towards Louis.

"Come on, let's get this over with okay, we'll be there the whole time" Edward says.

Louis doesn't reply, he's shit scared about what Coach and Jake said yesterday.

Edward picks Louis up bridal style and they walk out to the car.

When they get to the station Edward and Harry let Louis walk in, Louis is so nervous and intimidated by all the police officers around. They are told to sit down by some windows to wait for Andy, Louis plays with his fingers mindlessly and Edward and Harry talk about a few things that Louis doesn't listen too.

Andy comes out with Drew about five minutes later.

"Hey there buddy, how are you feeling?" Andy asks as he crouches down to Louis level, Louis looks at Andy and smiles slightly.

"I'm okay" Louis tells him cutely.

Andy smiles, ruffles Louis hair and gets up to greet Harry and Edward with hugs. Andy and Drew then lead the three of them to an interview room. When Louis gets to the door he stops, he doesn't want to enter. If he goes through with this he doesn't know what's going to happen. All four boys are looking at Louis from inside the room, as he stands in the doorway.

"I know it looks scary kiddo, but all we're going to do is ask you a few questions" Drew tells him gently.

"Harry and Edward won't leave the room, we promise" Andy tells him.

Louis looks at the four men in front of him, they are all so lovely and kind to him but he doesn't want to deal with Coach and Jakes consequences for snitching, they hurt him so much already, they won't hesitate to do it again.

All four boys can read Louis and know what his next move is, Andy and Drew have seen it before and Harry and Edward just know Louis back to front. So when Louis makes a run for it out the door, all four boys are there grabbing him and bringing him into the room.

"Woah Lou, just relax it's okay" Andy says.

"Come on kiddo, we promise you it's fine" Drew says.

Harry has Louis around the waist, Drew has one arm and Andy the other. Edward comes in front of Louis and kneels down.

"Lou, trust us please! Nothing is going to happen" Edward tells him.

"I'm scared" Louis says quietly.

"It's okay to be scared Lou, but there really is nothing to worry about" Drew tells him.

"Yes there is, they will kill me, they told me they would, if I snitch I'm dead" Louis yells worriedly,

"Wait what?" Andy asks,

"They've approached you?" Drew asks then.

Louis nods and takes a deep breath, Harry leads him over to the chair and they all get settled. Drew turns the recorder on and Andy starts asking questions and Louis tells them everything, right down to being threatened by Jake and Coach last night.

"Okay Louis we're all done, interview terminated at 11:26am" Andy says as he turns the recorder off half an hour later.

Louis takes a deep breath and leans forward so his forearms are resting on his knees, he hangs his head down and plays with his fingers.