Louis stirs four hours later, he opens his eyes and sees Harry and Edward at the end of his bed looking over his charts, he looks to his left and notices his bags are packed. He suddenly feels panicked, why are his bags packed? Are Harry and Edward getting rid of him already. He sits up suddenly on the bed causing Harry and Edward to look up from the chart.

"Lou?" Edward asks concerned.

"Are you getting rid of me?" Louis asks, his tone upset.

"Wha?" Harry asks confused.

The twins follow Louis eyes to his packed bags.

"No darling, no, we are taking you home" Edward says smiling.

"Home?" Louis asks quietly.

"Yes, we are going home tonight. You have been doing so well and your physio has agreed to come to the house. We think it's best for you sweetheart" Harry says kindly.

"We're leaving?" Louis asks, making sure.

"Yes, if you feel up to it?" Harry says.

Louis nods in response. He can't wait to get out of this place, he is nervous about going back to Harry and Edwards though, even though they have gotten to know each other over the last few weeks, they have never lived together and he's nervous. He worries his bottom lip.

"We brought you some clothes, do you need help getting changed?" Edward asks.

Louis shakes his head no, he sighs and gets up off the bed, Harry hands Louis some clothes as he limps his way to the bathroom.

Once inside Louis showers and dresses in the clothes he was given, Louis notices the label of the grey sweats and white jumper are an expensive brand. He feels guilty that Harry and Edward are spending their hard earned money on him, they didn't really have a choice in this either and now they have to spend money on him.

He exits the bathroom and finds Harry and Edward waiting for him with huge smiles on their faces.

"Ready to go?" Harry asks

"Um, yeah, I think so" Louis responds nervously.

Harry and Edward both move forward and kneel in front of Louis.

"Listen kiddo, we know you're nervous and this is hard but we promise you we will be here every single step of the way" Harry smiles gently, his chocolate curls falling out of his bun. He truly is beautiful.

"Everything you are feeling is normal okay, we are here and we aren't going anywhere" Edward tells him gently. His dimples pop when he smiles, making Louis stomach flutter.

Louis suddenly feels anxious about leaving, what if something happens to him or Harry or Edward now that they are leaving the safety of the hospital, Maybe this isn't such a good idea, he thinks.

"What if you die too" Louis blurts out.

He didn't even know he was worried about this, didn't even realise until he was saying the words. He's grown attached to both boys and somethings happening to them makes him uneasy,

"That's not going to happen, what happened with your mum, Lou, was a very tragic accident and it's normal to be scared that people close to you are going to die too but it's okay, we aren't going to" Edward says.

Louis takes a deep breath, he knows they can't guarantee something won't happen to them, but their reassurance is all he needs to feel better.

"Now come on, let's get you out of here" Harry says.

Louis nods and Niall walks in the room with a wheel chair, it's a long walk to the car park and Louis's knee won't allow him to walk that far.

"No way uh uh" Louis stops and shakes his head.