Nightmares

-------------------------------
All she could see was darkness, she could feel or hear nothing, not even if she screamed her name. She was trapped and couldn't move.. Until she peered further into the abyss. A lick of flame erupted to life, as Wanda tilted her head and started to approach it. She needed the light and she needed to see, feel some thing instead of being constantly numb. She started sprinting for it. Maximoff knew what was going to happen.. The flashbacks would appear to haunt her, this void she was trapped in was just her drowning in her fears. Images started to flicker, the shell, her parents gone her brother-

Wanda gasped as she Jolted up in bed and hid her face in her palms and cried softly, slightly covered by the rain spitting on the windows and a cackle of thunder that charged through the sky as the witch sat, shaking a little as those memories still played in her mind. Although the muffled cries still stretched to Vision, awakening him in his slumber.
"Wanda, is everything alright?" He questioned, she only shook her head and that was the only response she gave him. He sat up with her and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her in to a hug. The scarlet witch accepted his comfort and turned to silently sob and hugged tightly around his chest. Vision allowed himself into her mind, seeing what she witnessed and the horrors that still lingered within her and what happened in the past. No smiles or the sound of her beautiful laughter, just cries of agony and pain, mourning over the deaths of her parents and brother. Experiments and torture. He had seen too much. Vision came back to reality to find the witch, quiet and relaxed, no longer shaking. He peered down to see her sleeping, she nuzzled closely into his warmth that helped sooth her to rest. A smile tugged on the android's lips as he gently stroked her hair, pulling little strands of it away from her face to admire her beauty. A small grin was also plastered to her face, making Vision's smile grow larger. She looked exactly like a small lamb resting in his arms.

The sun emerged over the hills, light scattering across the land seeping through the windows, brightening the room which the couple spent the night in. Vision awoke to see Wanda, still sleeping and cuddled very close to him, their legs intertwined like vines and her lips were barely grazing his neck. She began to stir a little, before her eyes fluttered open to behold her lover which made them light up inside.
"Thank you Vis" she murmured, placing a kiss on his chin as she slowly pulled away to grab some coffee. Although she didn't get far as Vision gently took hold of her arm, making Wanda to turn to face him.
"I just want to make sure you're ok." His gaze was serious, which made the witch giggle a little and sat down next to Vision.
"As long as I'm with you I'm perfectly fine, I have never been so much happier throughout my life because of you and yesterday was stressful so I didn't get much sleep.." She trailed off a bit, trying to avoid to ponder about last night.
Vis took her face in his hands and leaned forward to kiss her, slowly stroking her cheeks with his thumb.
He pulled away from the kiss. "Don't worry about last night. It's behind us, just think of now and this moment."
Another smile spread across her face as Wanda threw her arms around his neck and pressed her lips on his, returning the kiss. For a moment the earth was still as the couple shared their moment with each other, silence hovered in the air as they still exchanged kisses. That was until a loud knock echoed from the door causing them to pull away.
"Love birds we got ourselves some work to do." Starks voice came from the door and the witch and android groaned.
"Ok we'll suit up and should be down in five minutes." Wanda got up from her bed and headed to the wardrobe and Vision did the same.
"How annoying" The witch sighed, receiving a glare from Vision as he wondered the same thing too.
"I was hoping we could've stayed in bed." A frown grew on the android's face and Wanda chuckled.
"If we did God knows how long we'd just stay there cuddling for. Ready to kick some ass?" She asked, turning to face Vision with a mischievous look.
"Only if you are." As they quickly stole a kiss, continuing to suit up.
-----------------------------
A/n: Sorry if it was cringe, I love these two fucking beauties. Right now I have to steal my friends pet hamster because she threw mine out of the window. See ya next time.
-JustAMarvelFan