⋞Fluff≽

A/n: Mini fluff, they're not together yet but vision is starting to feel something.. Maybe the witch is too? Sorry for slow posting, I'm using as much free time as I can to write these!!!
-----------------

After a crazy shopping spree at the mall and searching for gifts to offer Steve on his birthday, Wanda stumbled through the thick blankets of snow, delicate, frosty flakes still gliding to the ground. A track of footprints lingered behind her shadow, and she hauled at least 6 bags of food and items, using her magic to help her of course. A massive, white fluffy jacket was wrapped tightly around her, if it wasn't for the witch's red face she would have been camouflaged with her surrounding environment. Heaps of snow littered everywhere and crunched beneath her as she continued fighting forwards, the ice and snow devouring her feet. Her now bright red face could sizzle any snowflake to instant drips, it wasn't because she was cold but overall the trip to the mall left her on a very short fuse.. A massive frown was plastered on her face as she approached the Avenger's facility. She let out a small sigh of relief as she once again summoned her scarlet hexes, using her magic to carry her bags as she opened the door and went straight in. She still wasn't happy as the use of her magic over a long period of time (she might've gotten away with using some of her powers previously while shopping) only gifted her with a massive migraine in return. All the weight and pressure was still lingering in her mind until she finally set all her bags onto the counter, sighing in relief and started unpacking.
"You look like an angry snowball.." Vision's voice echoed across the kitchen and the With spun immediately to face him, her eyes narrowed and brows furrowed. Vision curled his hands into a fist and pressed it against his mouth to stop him from laughing, after seeing that she was not amused, he coughed it off and apologised.
"I'm sorry Miss. Maximoff, I was hoping to brighten the mood." A frown now hung on the androids face, the feeling of guilt washing over him.
"It's ok Vis, today has just been stressful, not in the mood." She didn't turn to face him as she reached to get herself a glass and filled it with water. Silence clutched between the two figures and it was starting to make Vision uncomfortable, so to break it, he thought he could give Wanda a compliment to try and make her smile again.
"Miss. Maximoff?"
"Please, call me Wanda." She smiled.
"Oh I'm sorry Mi- Wanda... I ought to admit but although you can be angry sometimes and quite intimidating, I think you refer to the word as cute"? Wanda chocked on her water, nearly spitting it out as she turned to face the AI.
"Um, do you fully understand the meaning to that word?" The witch was slightly shocked and surprised, it was clearly written all over her face but Vision thought he just complimented her, so he didn't fully understand why she reacted that way.
"I'm sorry if it's anything offensive, If it was I wouldn't have said it. I apologise-"
"It's ok I understand." They both know that she didn't but she couldn't think of any other words to utter past her lips.
"I'm going to hide these from Steve.. If you need anything I'll be in my room." She started picking the bags up again, using her magic a little making her hiss as her throbbing migraine as it came back and hit her like a brick to the face. Vision noticed the pain and offered a helping hand.
"Here let me help..." He reached for one of the bags that were held together by the Witch's red mist, if faded as soon as he took the bags into his hands and walked Wanda to her room with the luggage. Once she had set all the bags down and sorted her room, he turned to thank Vision.
"Thanks Vis, I could have handled it myself there you didn't need to step in." The witch smiled a little and the android couldn't help but melt a little whenever he saw her happy.
"Even if you didn't need the help I still would have done it." His lips tugged to a smile as he saw her close her door and lock it, the same silence hovering between him and her room. His circuit always sparked In her presence, but when she left.. The joy and excitement quickly drained out of Vision. Not knowing what else to do or achieve, he headed back to the lounge, setting down and let himself ponder. No other noise was to be heard in the facility. The other Avengers were out somewhere, probably preparing for Captain Roger's celebration and so it left the place hauntingly quiet. It was as if silence was his only companion. He heard a rattle and snapped his head to the direction of Wanda's room, noticing the door handle shifted a little, it opened and the witch tip toed out, trying not make make too much of a noise. She headed to the kitchen to prepare herself some peppermint tea.
"Would you like anything?" She asked from the kitchen, not glancing over at him once but concentrating on her tea.
"I wish we could just relax and stay here in peace forever."
The Witch paused, setting down her spoon and sighing.
"I'm afraid I have no control over peace."
The room went silent yet again and vision sat further into his seat.
"Let's just enjoy the time that we have together, no one knows how long it will last." To his surprise, Wanda took her tea and sat next to vision turning on the Tv and took a sip before placing it on the coffee table spread before them.
"Let's." She smiled, once again sending a jo,t of electricity through Vision making him smile.
If only she knew

----------------------
Sorry just a small fluff, starting a new chapter to continue with the mini Small talk/nightmare story! I won't be posting too often because of school but I'll try my hardest! Thank you for you guys who have been patient and supporting me so far!❤️
-JustAMarvelFan