ScarletVision ~Part 7

A/n: PLEASE READ: Chapter six left off mid story for some reason, I did finish and publish it but because I write on different devices I don't think it updates. I'm not sure what you're able to see on there but this is what all I can see-

So, I will be following up on this chapter and I'll cut what Wanda said and hopefully I can pick up from there, sorry this happened I should be running up back on track

-------------
Wanda's POV

We still sat cocooned in the darkness, a faint buzz from the kitchen light hummed faintly behind our chuckles and giggles warming the atmosphere despite the shadows casted, squatting and rumbling in the corners of the room. We had stumbled upon the topics of love. How certain people can change their behaviours in both positive and negative ways after being overwhelmed with this adoring emotion. Although it was an interesting subject to discuss amongst an android, and to discover his perspectives and views of love but it made my stomach churn and knot and to be honest, quite uncomfortable.
"It's extremely powerful, and it's beautiful to know that someone out there is willing to lay their lives down for you, comfort and protect you." I exhaled heavily through my nose, lacing my fingers and twiddling my thumbs in my lap. I avoided too much eye contact just in case my cheeks would flush pink, hence why I tore my eyes away from his.
"Have you ever experienced love?" He asked, head slightly tilted like a confused puppy. My thumbs paused in their continuous circular motion and my breath hitched. I forced myself to raise my gaze from my feet and meet his blue glazed irises. I swallowed, trying to not make it audible and leaned forwards a little.
"I'm not really aware. I don't think I ever have been." It wasn't a lie. I just wasn't sure if my feelings for him were official and that I might have misunderstood this emotion for something else.. But what else could it be? I pulled back, returning my gaze to the floor. My eyelids were growing heavy and my speech became slurred, I was swaying my head from side to side attempting to stay awake. I heard Vision chuckle before the darkness consumed me in a deep (and for once) peaceful slumber.

Vision's POV
I sat on Wanda's bed and watched as she stirred in her sleep, hoping she would awake soon. I decided to stay and make sure that her sleep was a peaceful one, not like the others which were full of the horrors of the past that yet still continued to lurk in the shadows of her mind. As I waited, I thought about our previous conversation. Love wasn't it? I could sense that she was slightly uncomfortable with the subject and maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it, just in case she was or has been affected by the thrilling emotion. I couldn't help but feel slightly hurt to imagine her with someone else, I have no control over who she can love or not and it is her rightful decision. If she does fall for someone though, I will only feel happy is she will be happy. I also couldn't bare the thought over her getting hurt, she has been down that path too many times, and the effects it has on her is heart shattering to witness. It's almost as if her soul suddenly stains black and her face pales, draining of colour. Those glimmering hazelnut eyes wither to the colour of stormy and trouble clouds, filled and coiled with rage and utter despair. I shook my head, not wanting to explore any further in what the Witch was like when she was unhappy, it tugged at his chest. I turned, heading for the door concluding that Wanda would have a good rest tonight and that I would see her later. Just as I rose from her bed, a hand gently rested on my forearm.
"Stay." She barely whispered, her hand still latched to my arm, I returned to my seat. Her eyes peeled open and fluttered, a smile instantly spreading across her face once her vision cleared and saw me.
"You need to rest." Although I didn't want to leave, I thought it would be best.
"Hmm.." She trailed off, barely awake as the darkness was hungry and wanted her to rest more, yet she still fought to keep her eyes open. I glanced at the deep, rich chocolate eyes, just about hidden under her eyelids yet still glimmering, reflecting off the moonlight that just about pierced through a crack of the curtain, flooding the room. Eventually her eyes closed and the grip on my arm loosened. I carefully pulled away and rose to my feet. Not even a sound of the floorboards created under my feet. I decided to keep my promise and stay with her, sitting on the chair positioned at her desk. I slowly dragged it out and sat by her bed, I guess it wouldn't harm if I slept too, although I was an android and sleep wasn't very much necessary, my mind will pull me from the long lasting hours of the night to dawns resurrection, and the thin line of daylight that would arise from the rolling hills in the distance. I couldn't wait for the morning already as I glanced at Wanda one last time, observing her peaceful body curled and twisted in her duvet and her hair masking her face concealing her beauty. I hung my head and let the darkness pull me into the abyss and pits of endless sleep.
-------
Sorry this was short, I wanted to release this as quick as possible as the other chapter went horribly wrong and I'll fix that like I explained above. I will be continuing these chapters so stay tuned.
-JustAMarvelFan