~3~

Jungkook's POV :

"So?", sips the juice, "What were you talking so much about with that Jimin??" stares at her coldly for an answer. "Oh Kookie! Don't be jealous again, we were just talking about random things and he was just making jokes as usual which made me laugh," she said while chuckling and eating her food. "I see," said with a dark voice and kept eating my food while the rest of the break time when boring as both of us didn't talk after that instead of eating and all the time, prevailing over there was silence. After finishing our meal, we went to our own sectors after giving a formal smile and bye to each other though I was still angry on both of them somehow with the idea of being their togetherness in the whole office time.

Time skip~
In bedroom after coming back from office ~

"So how was your day in office???," asked her while untying my tie from neck looking at her from the mirror when she was doing something on her laptop on the bed.

"Yeah, fine as usual," she replied nonchalantly while giggled looking something in the laptop. "And what was that for???," I asked turning to her seeing her giggle. "See this!," she chuckled showing the laptop screen towards me and that was~

"He is looking so cute right?," she asked me while looking back at the screen when I gritted my teeth inside being mad again and turned back to the mirror when she added, "He had uploaded the photo just a few minutes ago

"He is looking so cute right?," she asked me while looking back at the screen when I gritted my teeth inside being mad again and turned back to the mirror when she added, "He had uploaded the photo just a few minutes ago...." I was holding the edge of the dressing table firmly in a way to release my anger but couldn't... Just turned back to her and stormed towards the bed and took the laptop aggressively from her and turned its power off. "What did you...why did you do that?," she asked me which without answering, I just kept the laptop aside on the bedside table and hovered over her which automatically made her lay under me a bit, "Aren't you too much busy with that Jimin nowadays??," I grudged while slowly leaning down on her which made her shake in fear and almost lay on the bed now and I was literally glaring at her.

Your POV :

"I....I am... Aah, I am s-sorry..I am sorry, I didn't mean it....," I said stuttering when he paused me by slamming his lips on mine roughly. He started kissing me deep and then entered his tongue in my mouth so that I cannot be able to say anything while he pressed his body tight against me so that I couldn't move also. I tried to grip his waist for my own strength but he grabbed them by his hands and pinned them up above my head while bit my bottom lip hard which made me release a soft moan by accident. After few minutes of roughly kissing, he separated his lips from me and with a dark voice said, "Remember... You are only mine! ONLY MINE!!!!," he yelled the last words while gripping my hands more tight which made me feel pain and I was about to cry and was sweating hard when softly mumbled, "I know... I am only yours... Only yours!" A slight smile formed on his lips when my mobile rang up suddenly to make the situation more worse. Jungkook left my hands intentionally to pick it up and so did I take the mobile when saw it's Jimin and shivered a bit while received the call with a soft "Hello!"

Jimin: Aah hello Y/N? Basically today my file accidentally has gone with you in your bag, you remember that you took if from me??

"Aah, Yeah yeah...oops sorry!"

Jimin: Nah, it's fine, bring it tomorrow positively... Okay??

"Yeah of course!"

Jimin: Thanks, bye... Good night!!

"Good night!!!," I said back smiling when Jungkook being irritated snatched my phone and saw it was Jimin by the name on the screen. I gulped and also thanked God as Jimin had already hanged up the phone but again was scared for his next activity.

Kept the phone aside and grudged looking at me, "So nowadays he calls you too, right???" "No, basically...Basically his file has been in my bag by mistake, so he told me to return it tomorrow, " I stuttered nervously. "Wow, so you are forgetting to return back his things also... You love them so much right?," he gripped his hand on my waist firmly. "I needed it for my work and then by mistake, I putted it in my bag," I almost cried now being scared.

Jungkook's POV :

I felt kinda soft seeing her tears and felt my anger go away a little now and so I hugged her by burying my head in her breasts, "Aww baby, it's okay..I am sorry... You know I am a very jealous kind of boyfriend... Please forgive me," says with a soft voice and kissed her there and then smiled cutely. She looked down at me with teary eyes and kissed on my head mumbling, "I love you and I am only yours...." I smiled feeling a bit guilty and uttered, "I love you more....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still he is not fully a psycho but soon he will.....👀