~Epilogue~

After one year~
Your POV:

It was early morning when I was walking in the direction back to my home rolling the luggage on its wheels and soon after I came in front of the house, I rang the bell. I was biting my lip in nervousness coz I really didn't know how Jungkook would be reacting after seeing me. I didn't even know if he had really waited for me or married someone else. I didn't know if he was still a psycho when suddenly I heard a clink sound and got cautious that someone had opened the door to come out.

Jungkook's POV:

With a pale face, I unlocked the door with a thought that someone might have come, let's see who it would be but then when I saw it's....no one other than Y/N... I... I didn't know what to do and just screamed out in happiness and hugged her tight to my chest. My tears came out of happiness, "I knew you will come back to me... I am sorry Y/N.. I am really sorry.. Please forgive me... I will never be rude with you ever again.. I love you Y/N... I love you so much!!!"

Your POV:

Smiled brightly sighing in relief while hugged back and said, "I love you too and I am happy that you realized your mistake!"

"Yeah I did," he said smiling and kissed my forehead.

"By the way, we have one last thing to do!," said with a bright smile.

"What?," he asked.

"There are some beautiful and precious people who lost a lot of their time to read on our psychopathic story. We should show them some love and appreciation before going!," chuckled with hope in eyes.

"Yeah! You are right! Let's do it!," he said optimistically back.

They both walked towards the screen together holding each other's hand and said in unison, "Thank you so much precious beings for showing so much interest on our love story, moreover, our psychopathic story! We wish that you all will have a beautiful and happy love story too! Lots of love, wishes and blessings to all of you from us! Good luck, stay blessed! Have a nice day!," they smiled looking at each other and farther said, "Goodbye!" and they walked away from the screen again after waving their hands and slowly they faded off from the scene TOGETHER!

°~°~°~°~°~💜💞💜~°~°~°~°~°