~6~

Jungkook's POV :

I was busy talking to Yoongi still, when suddenly I remembered about Y/N in my unconscious mind and looked casually around to see her when to my surprise, I noticed her dancing with Jimin in the center of crowd being the most attractive sight for the others and the lights were also focused on them when they were busy dancing slowly with the soft music playing in background. I just got shocked for a moment and just can't express how I was burning inside... I was about to go towards them leaving Yoongi back when suddenly saw that they already were gesturing to move somewhere else which made my speed of running towards them more faster.

Your POV :

I was really feeling beautiful while dancing with my best friend like that and sometimes his gaze was really making me blush like tomato, when suddenly he jerked my hand slightly and said, "Come with me," and started pulling me towards somewhere while I asked running along with him, "Heyyyy!??? Where are we going???". He laughed and said, "You will see!", while brought me in the dark corridor exactly behind the hall and to my surprise, pinned me to the wall softly and looked deep in my eyes, "Jimin? W-h-a-t are y-o-u doing???"

Jimin's POV :

I pinned her to the wall and after she asked me that question, I said in my innocent mind, "Y/N, see, you are yet not married...so....," bit my lip looking down and hesitated to say more. "What do you mean?," she asked while I didn't know how to say so without saying anything, suddenly slammed my lips on hers pressing her lips tight which kinda had a sucking power so that it looked like she was kissing me back too when I mumbled in my mind, 'Sorry Y/N! But I love you too much and I think this can only make you mine, I don't know.... I just want to express you how much I love you,' apologized to her in my mind and continued to kiss her passionately intertwining my fingers with hers tightly to keep her close to me.

Your POV :

I was really shocked and didn't know what to do, I tried hard to separate my lips from him but his lips had a strange sucking power which made my lips attached to him tightly while I even tried to move my hands from him but he was too strong and I was helpless and also a bit upset from heart.

Jungkook's POV :

I managed to come to the place to where they were running and looked around here and there to find where they were while suddenly noticed them towards a wall, kissing each other passionately which made my eyes went wide in surprise and for a moment, my body stopped moving and I became frozen, "So you cheated me Y/N? Why? Why did you prove my doubt true at last? I wanted to believe you!," muttered under my breath still staring at them when already soft tears were coming out from the edges of my eyes and somehow my devil side made my hands clenched into fists slowly and my stare turned into glare when I started slowly approaching towards them and after reaching them, I grabbed Jimin's right shoulder with my right hand from behind and pulled him off harshly from Y/N which almost made him fall on ground being off guard and I turned my eyes towards Y/N who, I could see, shaking out of fear with teary eyes and then I ran to Jimin and grabbed his collar harshly pulling him up from floor when he tried hard to move out of my grip and also started apologizing to me but who cared, I didn't even listen a single word from him and started punching, slapping and beating him violently when he tried to defend himself but couldn't in front of my power and I could hear Y/N yelling from back, "Stop Jungkook, please stop... You are gonna kill him... Just STOP! PLEASE.....", it made me more angry and I harshly threw him down to floor which made blood come out of his mouth and he laid unconscious on the floor when I turned towards her and walked fast to her and then without saying anything, grabbed her wrist tightly and started dragging her out of the place and then out of the building and after coming out, pushed her harshly in the car while I went to my seat and started driving as fast as I could to reach our house. I just can't express how much I was burning out of anger, jealousy and frustration while my devil side smirked and thought, "Now you will regret Y/N, for what you did, for your whole life!" and my soft side cried a bit being hurt for cheated on.

Your POV :

I couldn't protest at the whole scenario as I didn't want to blame my best friend and let him die under Jungkook so I kept quiet and thought that it's better to bear punishment by my own rather letting my own best friend to die. I just couldn't have done that out of friendship and humanity and when Jungkook pushed me in the car harshly, I just bore his anger and controlled myself to keep quiet coz I knew very well that at the present moment, none of my words would be trustworthy to Jungkook or made him calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry again for late update and yeah I am back! Don't forget to vote and comment your queries or views😊💕
Have a nice day!