~12~

"Where is he now?"
"In the hospital."

Jungkook's POV:

Smirked and put my phone in my pocket while taking my bag on my back and stepped in the kitchen, "Won't you go to office?," asked her a bit loud with anger when she turned around and nodded no nervously and looked back. It somehow made me annoyed again and I went near her, "Listen carefully! I don't want office staffs to know anyhow that for my rude treatments, you have stopped coming to office!," looks down and then says again, "You have an important position in office and so you should go and yes, I am not worried with Jimin right now as I got information that he's in hospital and so there's no one to irritate me in office today by showing his presence with you. YOU WILL JUST WORK SILENTLY ON YOUR OWN HIDING ALL YOUR PAIN, I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT I DID...... DO YOU GET IT???," yelled out the last words while holding her neck in my hand firmly to suffocate her...

Your POV:

"Y-e-s...," uttered out with struggle when he loosened his grip and I breathed hard while was extremely sad from within when I got to hear that Jimin is in hospital and started worrying for him.

Jk: Why the HECK ARE YOU STANDING AND WASTING MY TIME???? Just go and get ready. FAST!!!!!! (screams)

You: (ignoring the question) Who informed you that Jimin is in hospital??

Jk: Why? (smirks) Are you worried for him??? (eyes turned dark again out of anger and clenched fists)

You: (getting scared) No, just curiosity, sorry!!! (immediately ran out of the kitchen and ran upstairs to her room to get dressed)

After some time~
(reaching office)

Jungkook's POV:

"Go to your place and don't make any scene create of yesterday! If anyone asks you that where we went after that 'unconscious' incidence of Jimin and if we witnessed that situation, then tell them that we didn't even know about that and we went home long before that event for some emergency purpose," grabs her hand firmly, "Okay???" asks with my dark voice when she nodded saying okay and went inside the building. I rolled my eyes and went to my own place and after sitting on the chair, I sighed for a moment feeling sad for whatever I am doing but then only my devil side said to my good one, "Don't be sad Jungkook! Whatever you are doing is right! Remember, she cheated on you so don't regret!!!!". "Yes, you are right," I mumbled to myself and smirked looking at my own reflection on my desktop screen.