❤️Message❤️

Alright, this is not a chapter or part of story😂. It's me, and I just wanted to say something to you all.

I really appreciate the support and love you all are giving on my book and I am really happy to see how excited you people stay every time for my updates!😍 Special thanks to them who regularly vote and comment on my chapters💖💖 Your kind votes are some little rewards for me and source of energy to continue the story farther. It's not possible for me to thank each of the person in there profile for voting in my story coz it's difficult to remember everyone who voted, so I am thanking you all all directly here only and lots of love for you my lovelies😚😚😚💕💕💕.

Even, a lot of you has requested me to check your stories out and read them, but believe me, I am really busy for my exams. When I get time, I only update my book, that's it. But I promise, I promise that I will read all of your books one by one whenever I will be free😉😉😘😘😘. Thanks for those requests and also thank you so so so so much for loving me so much😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 coz tbh I really don't deserve so much love😢💘.

I hope you all stay fine and happy and yeah always remember that I am here for you all. Any time you need any help, you can ask for it to me😊❤️.

Even sometimes I am a pro in giving love advices👀, lol🤣.

Well, I talked to much, so now I should stop😂.

Thanks for wasting your precious time on reading my story😂 but also thanks for loving it!💖

Love you all! Have a nice day/night!😚❤️