~9~

Your POV:

Blinked my eyes a few times for the scorching sunlight that hit my eyes. Covered my eyes with my hand and slowly tried to lift my upper body up in a desire to sit when felt great pain in my waist and immediately remembered whatever had happened yesterday. "Wow, how am I still alive?", looked around in wonder and soft tears came out to see the destructive condition of our room. Pieces of clothes, blood stains, water, wine, belt...,everything was scattered all around. I tried to get up from the bed and wrapped the blanket around me and tried to reach the door by much struggle as my body was still in immense pain. "Where is Jungkook?," mumbled to myself feeling strange as I couldn't see him and after reaching downstairs anyhow, I noticed someone laying in the kitchen. "J-u-n-g-k-o-o-k???," ran towards the laying body as for a second I thought he was dead but when I leaned down to his chest and could hear the heart beat, I felt relief and just shook him to wake him up.

Jungkook's POV:

Was snoring very softly when someone shook me and I woke up, "Huh?" uttered while still hadn't opened eyes fully but then when I opened them, I looked around and then to Y/N. "Y/N?," frowned and immediately stood up when she was still sitting on the floor, "What are you doing here?," asked being annoyed while rubbed my eyes with my palm as I was still feeling sleepy and dizzy.
"Sorry, I just came to find you... I am going," she said that while standing up and going away, when I grabbed her wrist firmly to stop her and turned her to face me. "How dare you that you are still showing me attitude??," I asked her while turning her hand a bit to pull her to myself forcefully, "Listen! First you will go and wear something and then you will only make breakfast for both of us and arrange all the things we need to take to office. You will do everything even if you are having too much pain and cannot move properly," left her hand harshly when she whined.

Your POV:

Nodded and immediately ran out of the kitchen and ran upstairs to my room crying hard. Was feeling immense pain in moving a bit also but I didn't care for it. Locked the door of my room and sat down on the floor crying bitterly, "I LOST EVERYTHING GOD! I LOST EVERYTHING.... HE'S STILL ANGRY WITH ME AND HE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE.......," felt my heart broken but being scared of him, slowly managed to stand up and after washing my wounds a bit in shower and completing my routine, I wore some normal clothes and went down to make the breakfast. Saw Jungkook, who had already dressed up in formal clothes and was reading newspaper on sofa. I ignored him and went to the kitchen immediately before he would notice me and start scolding again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please don't forget to vote on my chapters😅. I really need them for my encouragement. I hope you all are liking the story. Have a nice day 🙂❤️