~14~

*warning~ there will be mature content in the following chapters so be careful🔞*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

After my office, when I was about to go out from the building, I felt someone is stalking behind me. I stopped walking and immediately turned behind to see who's it but to my relief, no one was there. I laughed softly feeling myself silly and continued walking when suddenly someone covered my nose with napkin dipped in chloroform and before defending myself, I lost consciousness and everything went black.....
.....

......

.......

"Where am I?," mumbled out suddenly waking up when I found my hands and legs are tied and I am in a valley kind of place when realized I am on the mat of the car below back seat and also realized my mouth was tied which was preventing me from screaming. "Who kidnapped me?," thought to myself and slowly tried to get on my knees to peek in front to see my kidnapper when I just could manage to see the front mirror slightly and saw a familiar face and yeah, it was no one except Jungkook.

"Jungkook?," I got surprised seeing him while humming to myself and slowly tried to sit on the seat moving hard making some loud humming sounds looking at him in a way of gesture of pleading to untie me but he seemed to ignore me the whole time until we reached our home.

Jungkook's POV:

After parking the car, opened the car door and pulled her outside by pulling her hair harshly which made her automatically step out of the car and I dragged her like that inside our home and soon pushed her inside my store room which was empty for now. Locked the door behind me getting inside too and smirked seeing her laying on the floor in that helpless condition. "So? Today you again took the chance to get touched by Jimin in my absence right?," said in my dark voice while grabbed her hair again to pull her up making her stand on her feet. "You thought, I won't be able to see you???," grudged near her face clenching teeth when slowly I shoved my other hand slowly down her pant. "I saw you both today, what you two were doing. Of course I couldn't hear your conversation but could see how close you two were! You thought I will not be angry anymore... Hahahaha you took me too easy but I am not so easy!," pushed my hand down between her legs and grabbed there hard, "Listen carefully! From now on you will be locked in this room. Yeah! You cannot go anywhere and cannot do anything except eating food and going to washroom. Yeah regarding food, I will provide you that thrice in a day, don't worry and for washroom, you will go there taking my permission and only if I allow you to go," rubbed her there roughly while pulling her hair a bit more harshly, "Understand??," yelled at her when she nodded her head in agreement nervously with tears in her eyes and I threw her over the floor and went outside of the room and locked the door from outside.

Your POV:

Just kept on crying looking at the closed door as I didn't have anything else to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I updated hearing your requests but after this, I don't know if I can coz I am really stressed with my exams so maybe the next update will be late😅. Till then, take care. Love you all!😚❤️