~23~

Your POV:

After reaching my bedroom, I stepped inside and smiled sadly looking all around at my room and weakly walked to my wardrobe to open it and take some of my clothes out from it and also some of my favourite cosmetics and other necessary things. I pulled out my luggage bag from under the bed and slowly started packing it with my clothes and other things. I was weeping silently as I never had thought this day would come but what to do? Time changes everything and it makes human to dance in its own way! That's what happening with me too. After I finished my packing, I took a photo of Jungkook which was in a beautiful frame on the bedside table which I had kept there once coz I loved to see his photo whenever he wasn't there in the home. I placed it in my luggage bag safely and then zipped up the chain of the bag. I went to the washroom and uncovered myself from the coat, hanging it on the hook. I turned on the shower and stood under the water closing my eyes. I was feeling an eternal bliss all of a sudden. I was showering after so long. I felt a different kind of peace somehow under the cold water and for a moment, it washed out all my bad memories, pain and agony away with the dust particles. I caressed my scars softly under the water in a prayer to heal them fast as I couldn't bear the pain anymore but that wasn't so easy. After staying for almost thirty minutes in the shower, I slowly turned off the shower and wiped myself with the towel. Slowly stepped out of the washroom with the towel wrapping around me and went to the wardrobe again to wear something suitable to go outside. I found a decent top and jeans and so wore them very carefully so that I won't hurt my own wounds while wearing them. I set my hair a bit with the comb nicely to not look weird and covered my scars and bruise on my exposed skin regions with makeup. After I was done, I searched for a notepad and I wrote a note on it for my beloved. I smiled leaving a kiss on it, placed it somewhere on Jungkook's working table and then slowly I left our home dragging my luggage on its wheels and with tears in my eyes, I mumbled looking at the house, "I am sorry Jungkook...., but I can't....," couldn't complete my sentence for sobbing and just kept walking along the empty lane until I faded away from the silent neighbourhood.

To be continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My special thanks to @Ella_loves_unicorn for this beautiful cover❤️😘😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My special thanks to @Ella_loves_unicorn for this beautiful cover❤️😘😘

Love you all🤗❤️